Chapter 25 The Pleasure Issue

***Hey guys prepare your hormones coz this chapter was a little bit steamy hahaha this is for y'all ***

___________________________________

I calmly read it. My jaw dropped when I read the last page.
"Bbbb--- bu---- but--but--- wha-- what the-- what the fuck ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh" I shouted it in my loudest voice.

"Ahhhhhhh...." again and again.

Dolores came to me with her empty thoughts of what really happen to me. Seeing me like this I know she thinks I'm crazy. Dolores faced me to make sure if I wasn't ok but I am. I shouted to his face again.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I close and open and close and open the last page of the contract it was clearly stated that, after signing the document the other copies was sent to the judge and the attorney who helped him doing this contract. That if I will violate Eman's proposal I will be paying half of his wealth.

I don't have any wealth. Only my virginity.

My body was shaking. I fell down unconscious. All I can see was a black world and all I can hear was the panic voice of Dolores shouting to have some help.

___________________________________

I heard a conversation through the back of my door.

"I really don't know what had happened to him sir" it was the voice of Dolores

"Did you notice if what's going on before she faint?" It was the voice of Eman, though I can't see him I felt his voice worried about me.

"She keeps on shouting with the contract of her hand, I ask her what happen to her but she didn't answer , she keeps and keeps on shouting." Dolores explained it dramatically.

After that conversation, there was no voice coming from Eman.

Then the door open, I pretended to close my eyes. Then I heard some deep sighed. Honestly I really want to yell at him now. I heard he's turning each pages of the contract.

He sat on the surface of my bed. Then he kissed me in my forehead. Surprisingly, I open the eyes of mine. Staring at his face that is worried. He's still in his suit, for all I know he rushed from the meeting after Dolores contacted him.

"Babe are you alright?"

I did not answer him!

"Lets go visit your aunt I heard she's going well after the treatment." He acted casually like nothing happens, when his the reason why I am faint.

I just nod at him and get up! can't help myself not to cry. I pick up the contract.

"Is this what you want Eman? To torture me? Why? Is this all enough to payback my debt?" I hit his chest with all my strength.

I feel like I'm insane! A lot of emotions..

He stayed quiet.

"Answer me.. is this how to give you a pleasure?" I almost shouted him.

He hold my right arm in the level of his chest.
"Yes! It will give me a pleasure!" He answered it in his powerful voice.