Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s P.O.V: 

I wake up in my bed. I stretch my arms and legs as I still have the bed sheets over me. Man, I'm feeling a little depressed after last night. By far in my history that is the shittiest night of my life. I hop out of bed and I straighten my bed sheets neatly. I comb my bangs with my glove finger, I hear a twist at the door knob. I jump in a mix of surprise and happiness! I run up to the door and I see the professor come into his office with me! I squeal and jump in joy as I run up to him and tackle hug him. Professor (B/n) falls down as I hug him tightly. He chuckles and strokes my head gently. 

"Must have missed me THAT much huh?" the professor asks me. I simply nod and I nuzzle my head into his lab coat and shirt. He smiles and slowly gets back up to his feet as here I am still hanging onto him. Sadly, the professor peels me off him and I pout sadly. He places me down on the doctor's table again. 

"So..... am I going to have to do anymore testing today?" I ask a little sadly. It's not the testing that's keeping me down though. Professor (B/n) comes over to me and places a hand on my shoulder. I sigh sadly as the memories from last night still bleach my mind with sad thoughts. The professor holds me close. I hug back as some inky tears slip my eyes. He pulls me away and wipes away my tears with his plastic gloved thumbs. Looking into my eyes. 

"Look, I know it's hard for you to live with what happened to you last night. So I won't do any testing on you today. Does that sound like a deal to you?" the professor tells me truthfully. I smile widely as I nod and hug him again. Planting my face into his shoulder 

"Yes! Yes! Thank you so much!" I say cheerfully to professor (B/n). He smiles and whispers to me a soft, 'Your welcome.' 

"Even though I'm going to be doing any testing on you. Children are still going to want to visit you. Do you think you can handle that?" the professor informs me. I take my face out of his shoulder and nod. 

"Y-Yeah, I-I can handle them no problem! It's actually help me get my mind off my cheating boyfriend bitch." I say plainly, professor (B/n) raises an eyebrow at me. I roll my eyes at him. 

"But you know you're going to have to stay PG in front of the kids right?" the professor informs me. 

"Yep, I know already. Don't worry, you won't hear a single swear from me when I'm around the kiddos." I say honestly. I already know that kids are going to swear when they get older anyways, trust me. Modern society is running on fuckery all the time. Kids learning how to swear at so young?! It's common now to me honestly. But..... it's better to keep there innocence safe as long as possible before it all goes downhill at a point. 

"Good, that's my good (Y/n)." The professor tells me, I smile at him. Wow, this is so adorable. But I don't know how. Oh well, I see the cell phone buzzing and the professor goes over to answer it. He picks it up as I swing my legs up and down. Professor (B/n) hangs up the phone and looks over to me. 

"You don't have kids visiting you this time. But some teenagers, can you handle that?" Professor (B/n) questions my comfort. I nod and I hop off that cold metal table. I turn around back to the professor before heading out the door and I give him a small smirk. 

"I'll be fine, Don't worry. But if anything somehow goes downhill. You don't mind me coming back here right?" 

"Of course not (Y/n). You can come back here if these teens give you too much pressure. If they annoy you that much, tell the front desk so they can kick them out, okay?" 

"Yep, thanks professor." 

"You don't have to always call me that (Y/n). You can just call me (B/n)." (B/n) insists me, I smile to him.