part 3

-Wes's POV-

I'm really confused about all of this. What happened with Courtney.

Me: What happened?

Courtney: Its nothing. Just drive.

Me: Are you sure? You seem mad.

Courtney: He makes me so mad!!!! Thank you for picking me up. I can't deal with him anymore.

Me: What did he do?

Courtney turns on the radio, leans her head back and sighs.

Courtney: I think I have feelings for Shayne.

She does?! But she can't! Those are the rules. You can't date your co-workers.

Me: You do? Does Shayne know?

Courtney: Of course not! I can't tell him. I have to get over it. Besides, these "feelings" I have for Shayne obviously got in the way of one relationship. I can't risk anyone else's.

Me: That's sweat but why don't you just tell Ian about this? He can change this. He can change the rules. After all, you guys are kind of cute around each other.

She chuckles and blushes.

This is what I'm talking about! I don't think Ian is the kind of person to stop two people from loving each other.

I park my car and we walk inside.

Me: Umm.. Courtney?

Courtney: Yeah?

Me: I'm actually going to David's house in a few to pick something up so you can maybe bring someone over if your lonely.

Courtney: Oh! Okay. Thanks!

-Courtney's POV-

When he leaves, I call Olivia. She didn't answer. She probably has her own problems.

I decided to call Shayne next. I know it probably isn't a good idea at the moment but I just need someone to talk to and Shayne is really good at distracting people from their problems.

Shayne: Hey Courtney! Is everything okay?

Me: No actually. I really need someone to talk to right now. Would you mind coming over here? I'm at Wes's place again.

Shayne: Oh God! Yeah, I'll be there as soon as I can.

Me: Thank you Shayne.

I hang up and sit at the dining table waiting for him to get here.

-Shayne's POV-

I grab my keys and rush to my car. I don't know what's up with Courtney. I really hope she's okay

Once I get there, I park my car and rush over to her door. I knock and see Courtney opening it

Me: Hey Courtney! Are you Okay?

Courtney: Yeah. Now that you're here.

She chuckles and let's me inside. She seemed to be relieved that I was here. We both sit down on the couch.

Me: So what's up?

Courtney: Me and Wahlid are done with.

So that's what's wrong. Damn! That sucks. I feel so bad for her.

Me: I'm so sorry Courtney! But why?

Courtney: Umm.. well. It's actually kind of ridiculous but he was jealous.

Me: Of what?

She hesitated.

Courtney: Me and you. Yeah! Ridiculous right?