08

Minutes later after I had abruptly left I heard a knock on my door. I meant to finish my homework, but I sat with my legs crossed staring at a blank screen.

I didn't hear the knock in the door until his knock thrashed on the door for the third time. I was startled at first, but I got up and walked over to my door to open it.

A goofy smile greeted me. I would have laughed if I was in a better mood. I huffed and left the door open, retiring back to my bed.

"Oh come on. I thought that would make you smile!" Namjoon said.

I blinked in his direction as he sat down in my ottoman.

"I never got the chance to ask you, do you like your room?"

This however I did laugh at. "You saw me storm up the stairs and I look very sad at the moment and you want to ask me if I like my room?"

His face was mock version of a serious person. "Why yes? You spend most of your time here. You never want to go anywhere."

"I don't exactly know my way around and the last time I went out I had a bad experience."

"I'm sorry about that. That was never the plan for anything to happen between you and Jimin. I can't help but feel it's my fault for making you go along, for inviting you here all along." His voice grew serious.

My own struggled for sound, but when it came it was a whisper. "It wasn't Jimins or your fault what happened."

He pushed his hair back. "Do you want to talk about your father?"

"Why would I talk to you about him?"

"It helps to talk to strangers about things."

"I live with you, we aren't strangers."

"Well other than the backing Yoongi did in your background, I don't know much about you."

I opened then closed my mouth. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to talk to him about my father. He probably knew more about him than I did. Namjoon had spent more time with my dad than I ever had. The fact made me less trusting of him.

"I have something to show you." Namjoon said gently grabbing my wrist and pulling me along.