07

I tapped my pen to my chin. The metal surprisingly very cold against my lips. My mind began to naturally drift away. I thought of my lips on Jimins.

The thought made me blush and shiver and angry. I don't blame Jimin. My skin crawls when I'm around him. He already unnerved me, but I have a part to play. I don't feel comfortable 85% of the time in a house full of guys I barley know.

I should have never came. I was doing just fine in the states with my petty crimes. I had an act to keep up, but it was getting hard keeping track of them.

I had to appear strong so I wouldn't be revealed as weak. I had to act rude as I wouldn't want to be questioned wether I could carry out my job or not. An image more so than act. "Poor little Hyunie," my father would have said, if he was still alive. Now I was on the verge of mingle with the people who killed him.

---
I had some how fallen asleep. I awoke to the sound of a knock on my door. "Hyun, I have someone here to meet you. Yoongi suggest you felt weird living in a house full of guys so I wanted to introduce you my sister."

I wiped the corners of my mouth as I got up and opened the door for Jhope and who appeared to be his sister. "Hello, I'm Da Won Jung. Call me Unni or Da Won. Either will do."

I bowed to Da Won. "I just got back from Europe. I keep track of the companies connections. The only thing my hands are dirty with are favorable lies." I saw how manipulative she could be with the bright smile she gave me. We would get along just time.

"Ready for dinner?" Hoseok asked.

---

"Hyun, how did things go with mark?" Namjoon asked.

"Did he rejected you. You were locked in your room since you got back." Jimin teased.

"I was doing homework. No one told me I would have to actually go to school." I have Namjoon a pointed stare who only gave me an apologetic smile. "And I'll have you know I gave him my number."

"Did you get his?" Tae asked.

I was shocked by his question because I had in fact not thought of getting his number as well. "No I did not. I don't have much experience with this sort of thing. It's more of Jimins job."

"Yes but Mark doesn't like men as far as I know. So it's a lost cause." He shoved a spoonful of soup into his mouth. I played with the kimchi on my plate.

"To bad for you," I said. He agreed with a mouthful of food in mouth.

"Da Won, did everything go smoothly?" Namjoon asked.

She looked over at me. "No offense Hyunie, but do you want us to talk about this in front of her?"

"Please don't calls me that." The red of the kimchi because very interesting suddenly as my cheeks grew red with memories of my father. The very little ones I had. He may have not been there for me. He may have not raised me.

My mother made had to be our solo support morally, but we got money sent back every month. I got a card every Christmas. I got a phone call and a present every birthday. He tried, but I was still angry. Still - I didn't know who to feel in all honesty.

"I trust her. It's not likes she's going to fall in love with Mark and tell him all our secrets."

"Well then, your not going to believe what happened in Monte Carlo." Hoseoks sister began.

I paid little attention. My mood had been demolished. I was tired and not feeling it. I however did catch Namjoons concerned eyes on me as I looked up.

I left the table while everyone was focused on dessert and Da Wons tale.