[au] spooky (rom)

au: ghost!akihiko

Moving into this apartment building could be added on Misaki's short list of life mistakes. The fact that he was persistent on moving into that room despite all the bad things revolving around it. Especially with rumors going around about the "haunted apartment number 19".

Naturally, Misaki didn't believe in the supernatural; he considered himself brave to move into the room everyone feared. It raised his ego a little. According to rumors, an author had been murdered in the house of his editor, who had disappeared. No one really knows why, but Misaki presumed that the said author had driven his poor editor to the point of insanity. Then again, he didn't really know the full story, so he left it at that.

Weeks into settling down in his new home, Misaki noticed some... items either gone or moved around. It was creepy, but he purposely remained ignorant, forcing himself the believe he might of misplaced them. Misaki absolutely did not believe in this ghost shenanigan!

So, when he entered his apartment one day, he changed his perspectives. That day, Misaki saw a person. A man sitting on his couch, reading the newspaper he left on the coffee table. A blue light silhouetting his frame. Misaki could see several deep cuts on his chest; they looked fresh. Misaki was horrified when he realized it was still bleeding.

A sharp scream pierced through the room, seemingly startling the ghost. Knees weak, he fell and weeped. Misaki wasn't exactly religious (rather, he didn't have a religion), but he prayed to the God above to save him.

"This is it." He thought in despair, curling inwards. "Brother, this is how I die. Not with a bang but with a dead person inside my house."

"Shh!" Misaki's mind abruptly went blank at the deep, vibrating voice.

"I can't read the paper if you're screaming and sobbing. It's rude and annoying."

Takahashi Misaki, age 22, met an asshole ghost.