The Contract

I was kissed by the silver haired man and I liked it. It felt amazing, like I was soaring into the sky, like I was back in heaven and taking a bite of my favourite golden apple pie.

I want to feel it again. His lips on mine. I want to see the expression he makes, the look in his eye. I crave his lips on mi--

You bash your head on the wall. You've been thinking way too much of yesterday's events and it would be much healthy for you to forget about it before your heart literally jumps out of your chest.

"Y/N." You freeze. It's that attractive voice which belongs to the dog demon who hosts you in his palace. The same one who kissed you and fled the scene almost immediately. Who left you with hundreds of questions and a permanent blush on your face.

You slowly and stiffly twist your body to face Sesshoumaru. "You will bruise." He tilts his chin towards your head-- the spot which came in contact with the marble pillar, aka your head basher.

You avert your gaze. Slowly your embarrassment is turning to frustration. Why would he kiss you and without your permission.

"It's... It's not really any of your business." You mumble, knowing he heard you anyway. You look into his eyes, seeing that spark behind his gold orbs. That spark of amusement mixed with realization.

Realization of the fact you were very much awake by the time his finger grazed on your skin.

Goosebumps just from remembering the feeling.

"Why would you-- You know what, I want to leave!" You cross your arms, not breaking eye contact with him.

"Can I go for a walk?" You've noticed he dislikes it when you do things without his permission. Even things that have absolutely nothing to with him. If you are stepping into his garden, he must know before you do so. If you wish to exit his palace, you must take his permission.

However, he never grants you permission to leave, so you expect him to say no. But this time it seems he has a change of heart.

He raises a brow in question as if he's struggling with his own words. "No-- yes." He frowns his brows as he glares at you for a millisecond.

"Ah." You can't stop yourself from laughing when you realize the situation.

"You just... You've become my familiar!" You place your hand on your mouth to muffle your laughter. His expression is one to die for.

The confused and clueless expression does not suit him at all.

"My dear lord, a kiss between a god and and demon forms a contract. And well, if I recall correctly. You kissed me last night."

Frustration is evident on his face. The wrinkles formed from his deep frown before he lets out a sigh.

A small smirk of amusement forms on your lips as a mischievous idea pops into your brain just to confirm your suspicion.

"Sit down." You say quietly, observing as Sesshoumaru almost immediately sits on the concrete floor cross-legged. His eyes widen and so do yours. "What..."

"I'm sorry, but this time it's your fault."

Sesshoumaru groans in response, but comes to a quick understanding, therefore handles it well.

A familiar is someone who has to do everything their master tells them to do. They are binded forever to their master unless they or the master dies or finds another familiar.

"Well, on the bright side you won't be able to kick me out."

Sesshoumaru slowly stands up and brushes his clothes. Despite having a huge ego, the thought of being your familiar does not bother him at all.

In fact, he feels excited. Like this contract will prevent him from getting separated from you and you from him.

You own him and he doesn't mind the sound of that. As cliché as it sounds his heart had been taken by you from the moment he met you.

Mating season begins a month from now. Even if it weren't for the familiar contract, Sesshoumaru would have marked you as his. Put his scent on you to warn other demons.

The half goddess Y/N belongs to the dog demon, Lord Sesshoumaru. Don't talk to her, don't touch her, don't even look at her.

She's mine.