Wattpad Brainy - Ryza_07

It's not about the happy ending. It's about the story."

UN: Ryza_07

Age: 14

Q1. What is more important for you knowledge or wisdom? Why?

-Wisdom. Simply because without wisdom, knowledge is useless.

Q2. If you were to choose one between being intelligent and having sense of humor what would it be? Why?

-Being intelligent. Well, I chose this not only because I wanna be someone whom people could be proud of but also because when I thought of what humor and intelligence contribute to us people and compared them, it turned out that being intelligent gives us so much more than having a sense of humor. When you have a sense of humor, you can indeed make people laugh but I thought of it this way, if having a sense of humor gives you the ability to make people happy, being intelligent gives you the ability not only to make people happy but make them feel inspired as well. :)

Q3. If you have to choose between what you have to do and what you want to do what would you choose? Why?

-Frankly, this is one of the most hardest questions to answer. Choosing between priority and happiness. If I were to choose, pipiliin ko yung gusto kong gawin. Call it selfish but it's just that when I'm writing the story of my life, I don't want anybody else to hold the pen.

Q4. What do you think about these lines? "If life gives you lemon, you’ve got to make lemonade."

-When life gives you lemons, you've got to make lemonade. I first heard this line in the amazing adventures of gumball but I didn't really thought of its thematic meaning until now. Ang pagkakaintindi ko dito, gamitin mo kung anong meron ka. Kung yun lang ang nasa sayo, edi gawan mo ng paraan para magamit mo yun sa paraang mabebenefit ka. ^_^

Q5. What would you choose, to be a big fish in a small fond or a small fish in a big fond?

-To be a small fish in a big pond. When you're a big fish in a small pond, you have limitations. But if you're a small fish in a big pond, you can explore and discover all you want. No limitations.

*Questions that are IMPOSSIBLE to answer, But you’ll make this questions POSSIBLE TO ANSWER.

Q6. If practice makes perfect, and there is no such thing as perfect, why practice?

-The line "practice makes perfect" doesn't literally mean practice does make it perfect. Sometimes we just have to read in between the lines, you know. What the line really meant was practice makes the best out of what you do. That's mainly why you should practice. To be the best.

Q7. Do the different "M&M's" colors taste different?

-I'm not really eating those much but I think no. They all have the same filling inside, right? Chocolate? Well, if I'm not mistaken. ;33

Q8. Why do we say "bye bye" but not "hi hi"?

-We already tackled this in our English class. XD Well, according to our teacher, it’s because usually, we say a lot of things after we say "hi". Like maybe "Hi! I miss you!" "Hi! How are you?" but "bye" on the other hand is not proceeded by anything else since you are indeed already saying bye. Though, our teacher also said that there are instances where we say things after bye like for example; “Bye, see you tomorrow.” and in these instances, we don’t say bye bye. Well, according to her.

Q9. If someone can't see, they're blind and if someone can't hear, they're deaf, so what do you call people who can't smell?

- LOL! I thought of this for like two minutes! Haha XD They're dead, I think? XD Because if they can't smell, they somehow can't breathe as well. As far as I can recall, we smell through inhaling, right? So if we can't smell, its probably because we can't take in air and if we can't take in air, we'll die. ;3

Q10. Are zebras black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?

-Oh gosh, this I don't know. They're black with white stripes, I think? Frankly, it's just a guess. ;3