Wattpad Brainy - andreathedreamer

"Meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was a choice. But falling inlove with you was beyond my control."

-Love Will Find A Way

Username: andreathedreamer

Age: 13

Q: What is more important for you knowledge or wisdom?

A: Wisdom. Wisdom kasi tells how, where and when knowledge would be applied  effectively. It is more important because if you are wise then that is your knowledge. But if you merely have knowledge and you aren't wise enough to use it, then there is no point of all that knowledge.

Q: If you were to choose between being intelligent and having sense of humor what would it be? Why?

A: Sense of humor. Ang sense of humor kasi ay parang katalinuhan na rin. If you have a good humor, then people will call you intelligent kasi mabilis kang magpatawa for instance. It depends nalang on how people will judge you.

Q: If you have to choose between what you have to do and what you want to do what would you choose? Why?

A: WHAT I WANT TO DO. Kapag what I have to do kasi, is like you are forced to do a particular thing. Labag sa kalooban mo kumbaga. Sa what I want to do naman, is you have the freedom to choose whatever you want. Hindi pa labag sa kalooban mo, 'free-will' ika nga.

Q: If life gives you lemon, you've got to make lemonade.

A: This idiom/phrase means that you should try to make/get something positive out of a negative experience. If something undesirable happens to you try to find a way to make something desirable from it.

Q: What would you choose, to be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond?

A: A small fish in a big pond. It leaves you a room to expand, grow and develop. It also gives you the best experience. Parang buhay lang yan, we all start as babies then through the years, we start to grow in a big environment. YOU ONY LIVE ONCE, SO MAKE THE BEST OUT OF IT.

Q: If practice makes perfect there is no such thing as perfect, why practice?

A: It is like what Edward J. Phelps said, "The man who usually makes no mistakes does not usually make anything." Kahit hindi mo naperfect ang isang bagay, okay lang atleast you've done something to make it BETTER.

Q: Do the different "M&M's" colors taste different?

A: No, they differ in color but not in taste.

Q: Why do people say "bye bye" but not "hi hi"?

A: We can, there is nothing wrong with it. It is just a method of communication. Either one can follow the conventional way or the other way preferred and understood to whom it is addressed.

Q: If someone can't see, they're blind and if someone can't hear they're deaf, so what do you call people who can't smell?

A: People who are unable to detect smell are called ANOSMIC.

Q: Are zebras black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?

A: Black with white stripes.