Silver Moon

Silver Moon

Wills house was surronded by a rock wall that was covered in vines. The gate has a big M on it, probably for Montabono. We walked on the dirt road for 10 minutes untill we found the house, which was surronded by willows trees. The house looked old, like nobody lived here. We walked up the gravel stairs, and the door creaked open. Will looked at me and smiled. The inside was breath taking. The stairs sweped around the house, and under them was a huge white piano. The whole house was black and white. The fire started atomaticly. Before I would have thought that was weird and would have ran out of the house.

" William? Is that you?" a voice spoke from the stairs, it was Ridley. She was beautiful, she was wearing a long black dress and her hair was pinned up with feather hanging down from her ears.  "yeah, Aunt Ridley, this is Shay, Shay this is my Aunt." Will turned tense.

" Oh come on now William, please call me Ridley." she held out her hand. " nice to meet you," I shoke her hand but it was freezing cold.

" lets go up stairs and get you freashened up," she led me upstairs. I looked back at Will and he was laughing and shruged.

                                                                             ******

I sliped a beautiful white and black dress over my small body. It was white, like a cinderella dress, and black feathers layed on the dress in spirals. Ridley explained that the silver moon only comes once a year, and the whole family comes to this house and they have a feast, and this is the 1st year they brought a mortal to the feast. A old lady with gray and brown hair did my hair, Im pretty sure that it was Wills grandma. Her name was Lacy. My hair was in a braid that wraped around the back of my head. She put some black and white clips in my hair.

I looked in the mirror, my tiny body has been wraped from head to toe in silk and feathers, I have never looked this way before. I walked down the stairs, Will was at the bottom waiting for me in a white tux and a black tie. He looked at me and smiled, I didnt notice at first but i was blushing, i quickly tried to turn to my original shade of olive.

" Wow, you look.... amazing." he said, his eyes scanned my well dressed body. " thanks, you do to." i said back, he kissed between my eyes and guided to the ball room.

There were at least 50 people there. i big chandalear was dangaling from the ceiling. Old music was playing, and people were either sitting, dancing or talking. When I walked in with Will the music stoped, people stared, heads turned. I didnt know if it was becasue Im mortal or beacause I looked amazing. Will led me to a table, the plates were white with black feathers painted on it. What was the deal with feathers?

" you look amazing Shay, I'm so happy you came." Will leaned over and kissed me. I was happy I came to, I didnt say any thing but kissed him back. Ridley walked in, looking stunning. A man was beside her, Ridley wasnt married so that must have been a friend.

" lets go dance." i said and pulled Will up next to me. We danced and laughed because we both know we arnt't very good at dancing. I looked to my right to see if I saw Charlotte, I didnt see her but I saw Liam. I tensed, my body ached and I could smell smoke.

"I forgot to warn you, Liam is Lebenons child. The man who came in with my aunt, they've known each other for a long time. He wont hurt you," Will turned to Liam and gave him a look, Liam walked over to us. I was scared, How was I supposed to compete with him? He nearly killed me last time. I was going to kick him if he came any closer, but he walked right by me, but I noticed a tatoo on his neck and his hand, it looked like a beetle but it was blue with a moon on its back.