Chapter 10

Hermione POV

After breakfast we walked to The ROR. When we walked in Potter, Weasley, Neville and Luna were all shooting spells at dummys. Neville was really bad at it and Luna was 'looking for nargles' and when she threw a spell at the dummy and missed it. Potter and Weasley were horrible at it. They were holding their wands all wrong so the spells weren't as effective. They didn't hear us come in so me and Ginny snook up behind them.
"REDUCTO!" We shouted and the dummy's exploded. The others all looked at us in shock.
"What?" I said innocently.
"Nothing." Potter said. "Do let's start." He said.
"Expelliarmus!" Weasley shouted.
"Stupefy!" Neville yelled but nearly took his eye out when his wand flew out of his hand.
Potter yelled some spells but they were simple defensive ones.
My turn.
"BOMBARDA!" The dummy blew up. I heard two small chuckles coming from behind some of the benches that were stacked up. Draco and Blaise decided to come and watch. I walked over to Ginny and told her that the boys were here so go big on spells, show off a bit, make us look way better then the rest of them.
"REDUCTO!" Ginny shouted and the dummy turned to ash.
"BOMBARDA MAXIMUM!" I shouted and let's just say there was no dummy left.
After practicing with dummies for an hour we decided to see if we could disarm each other. I was up first against Weasley.
"Ready. Set. Go." Potter said.
"Expelliarmus!" I said and Weasley's wand went flying out of his hand.
Potter against Ginny.
"Go!" Neville said.
"Stupefy." Ginny yelled and potter went flying across the room.
Neville against Luna.
"Expelliarmus!" Luna shouted and Neville was thrown across the room.
Me against Potter.
"Stupefy!" He yelled. I went flying into the benches that Draco and Blaise were behind.
"Right let's take a break." Ginny said walking over to me.
"You ok Mione?" Draco said quietly from behind the bench.
"Yeah I'm good." I replied.
"You two are such stalkers." Ginny said and chuckled a little.
"We were just here to see how bad Potter and Weasley are and to watch them get their arses whooped by you two." Blaise said. Me and Ginny laughed. Potter, Weasley, Neville and Luna looked at us weirdly.
"What's so funny?" Potter asked us.
After a minute of catching out breathe we told them that it was nothing and then got back to training.
"Right let's try and produce a Patronus Charm." Potter said. "You think of the happiest memory you have and say the words Expecto Patronum." He said.
"Like this." He closed his eyes. "Expecto Patronum." He said. A stag came out of the end of his wand and it started to prance around.
I thought of my parents. "Expecto Patronum!" I said. Nothing happened.
"Think of a stronger memory." Potter said.
I thought of the time when Lucius took me in. "Expecto Patronum." A beautiful otter came out of my wand and started jumping around.
I looked over to Ginny and she had done it too. She had a swan floating around her. Luna had a rabbit, Weasley had a Weasel and Neville couldn't produce one. They take a lot of energy. I started to get thirsty. I walked over to the benches and grabbed my bottle out of my bag. Ginny came and got hers too.
"So what memories did you two think of?" Draco said. I forgot that he was there.
"Well at first I thought of my parents. But the memories weren't strong enough. So I thought to when Lucius brought me in and BAM I produced a patronus charm." I said.
"I did the exact same. But I was thinking of the pool the other day." Ginny said.
We were interrupted by Potter.
"It's lunch so that's it for today. We will all meet in the great hall at 6:55 in the morning and then we will go."
"Ok." We said.
"Are you two coming for dinner? I'm getting hungry." Weasley asked. Merlin all that's all he ever is. Hungry.
"Yeah we'll catch up. Just got to make sure that we have everything." I said.
"Ok." They said before walking out closely followed by Neville and Luna. When the door closed Draco and Blaise walked out from behind the benches.
"WOW!" Draco said.
"You two whooped their arses." Blaise said.
"It was easy." Ginny said.
"Yeah. At least you didn't get thrown into benches." I said.
"Yeah. How is that?" She asked.
"Saw." I replied. "I'm positive that that's gonna leave a mark."
"Let me see it and if there is a mark I'll heal it." Draco said.
"Ok." I said before lifting up the back of my top for them to see. They all gasped at the sight.
"Is it bad?" I asked.
"Bad. Hermione you have a big cut on your back." Ginny said. "Draco fix her!" She demanded.
Draco muttered a spell and I felt my back sting a bit.
"Thanks." I said.
"No problem." He replied.
"Right let's go to dinner then we can all find an abandoned classroom and hang out for the rest of the day." Blaise said.
"Yeah." Ginny said before we walked to the Great Hall. The boys were trailing a few meters behind us.
The hall was full of students and there were only two seats left. They were on the very end of the table. We sat down and ate Ginny ate two bananas and I ate two green apples. We got up and left. We walked to an abandoned divination classroom we walked in. I grabbed a piece of parchment from one of the cabinets and wrote:
Draco and Blaise,
We are in the abandoned divination classroom.
Xx H.G & G.W xX
We charmed it to go to them. We waited there for about 5 minutes before there was a knock at the door.
"Hiya it's us." It was Blaise.
We unlocked the door. After they came in we locked it and put up a silencing charm.

We talked and played games for a few hours before we decided to go to bed.

Tomorrow is going to be really fun.