Chapter Seven:

Percy and Artemis had spent a lot more time on Olympus giving me the chance to spend more time with Nico.
When the night had drawn in I knocked on the door. He answered with a smile on his face before he gently pulled me in and closed the door. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I hated keeping it a secret from the others but, until we had chance to talk to Artemis, it was what we had to do.

He ran his tongue across my bottom lip, but I denied. He growled and pulled me closer causing me to gasp. He took the chance and our tongues battled for dominance. His hand trailed up my leg and underneath my skirt and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips.

Slowly he walked me backwards. My back hit the sheets and he climbed above me.

His kisses moved along my jaw, and down my neck. "Neeks please." I spoke, knowing I was already wet. He smirked, and as I sat up he ripped off my shirt. I kissed him but he drew away quickly and took off my tights and skirt. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them behind my head before he kissed me. I drew away. "Nico please." I spoke. He drew away and removed my underwear. He kissed me again before trailing down, licking over my breasts before he continued down. He licked over my slit, and I moaned. "Nico please." he didn't listen and continued to tease me. "Nico Di Angelo fuck me now or I swear..!" "you'll what?!" he whispered seductively. I sat up ripping off his shirt and tugging at his belt loops. He kissed me before he undid them. I slipped them down over his hips along with his hips. I then moved down and took him in my mouth. He hissed and I continued. He moaned and I smirked before I drew away and grabbed his hands and tied him to the bed. He frowned and I went back to teasing him. "Thalia..." he never finished for another moan escaped his lips. "Thalia please." he spoke. I smirked and drew away. I hovered just above his manhood and he growled in annoyance. I kissed him and he snapped the handcuffs and laid me down before thrusting in me.

I gasped and he kissed me before he thrusted into me, once again. The heat growing intense.

I spent all day with Nico but neither of us cared. By nighttime once again, I laid besides him on the floor. He traced over my cheek and moved my hair before he kissed me once again, but it stopped short when Artemis and Percy entered.

Percy smiled. "Finally." Causing both of us to have confusion litter our faces. I snuck a glance at Artemis who was smirking. "Well, well what do we have here." she spoke. I winked and she giggled before she helped me up. Nico slowly grabbed something decent before he came behind me and sucked at my neck.
I smiled just as Percy did the same with Artemis. "So your okay with it?" I spoke. She smiled "of course I am, I have a really sexy person behind me, so I don't see why you shouldn't." I smiled as Percy pulled her closer and whispered in her ear. "You keep talking dirty to me Perseus and I will have to do something." she spoke. "Okay out, do it in the Poseidon cabin or something!" Nico spoke. She smiled and flashed her and Percy away. Nico spun me around and kissed me.
But I drew away and slipped down. I took him in his mouth. A moan escaped his lips and he held on to my shoulders. "Thalia..." he moaned once more, before I drew away and slowly we went to his bed. He kissed me once again before thrusting into me. I moaned and arched my back before he thrusted once more...

"Faster...Oh....ooh..yes!" I spoke breathlessly as one hand was on his shoulder and the other one was around his neck... "Nico faster please."

More moans, turned into more screams of pleasure and when we climaxed we screamed each others names and when it was over he laid besides me and wrapped me in his arms...