$&@!

Rated #23 in goodvibes

I am pacing in the kitchen waiting for the school bus to arrive. My phone has to still be at the concert, there's no way it can be anywhere else.

"Honey, we have been trying to get ahold of it since last night. I'm sure if someone has your phone they would have picked it up already." My mom pauses to think, "You know what, how about this, I will take you back to the stadium after school and see if you can find it."

"I'm calling just making sure no one stole it," I lied. I don't care that I lost my phone. I only care about the snapchats I saved to my photo library. They're not just any snaps, they're snaps I sent to my closest friends. One of my recents is my triple chin pose. I can't let that get exposed! "Mom, can we go now?" I said with a puppy face.

"Alright, as soon as you find it, I'm taking you back to school." I whispered 'oh perfect' to myself and head out the door, to the car. I would do anything to miss first period; Trigonometry. This year I'm a senior. I have all A's and one C. Can you guess what the C is from? Yeah, first period Trig. with Mr. Boring.

"Thanks Mom," I said turning on the radio. Back to You by Louis Tomlinson comes on the radio. Knowing me and my annoying ass, I start singing (not to mention I'm an awful singer).

"Whoah, you stress me out, you kill me.
You drag me down, you $&@! me up.
We're on the ground, we're screaming.
I don't know how to make it stop.
I love it, I hate it, and I can't take it.
But I keep on coming back to you," I sing.

"Rachel! Watch your profanity!" My mom says turning down my jam. That has got to be my biggest pet peeve! No one turns my music off...except my mom (not going to argue, she scares me sometimes.) "We are here," she said.

"I'll be back in ten minutes," I said. The guard seemed pretty nice and offered to help me find it but I declined and went in there myself. The stadium looks huge without thousands of people in it. Me being my rebelled self I sneak on the stage. It's an amazing view up here. I look around for the spot I was standing last night and I spot my phone. I quickly grab it and run to the car.

"Did you find it?"

"Yuppers. Oh, I also snuck onstage," I laugh.

"Rachel!" My mother scolds.

"C'mon, you would have done it too. Here," I gave her Dad's phone, "tell him I said thank you."

::Later that day::

I arrive at school around lunchtime. I walked in the office to get marked tardy and walk to the cafeteria and sit with my girls.

"Sleep in?" Aubrianna asked.

"Yes," I lied. I'm too stressed out to talk about it right now in just glad no one will see my photos.

"We are going to get icecream, want to come?" Aday asked. Aubrianna and Aday are twins. However, they're nothing alike what-so-ever.

"No, I'm good," I said as they leave me alone at the table. I pull out my phone to look like I'm not a loner and unlock it. I thought I had a passcode on this? Whatever. I get on Twitter to see what's trending, but I have 2 million+ notifications. Why am I logged on someone else's account? Who is Grayson Dolan?

"Omg," I whisper to my self. I quickly send a message to MY phone.

Me: Hey I think you have my phone and I have yours...

::4 hours later::

G: Sorry it took me so long to reply, I had to figure out your passcode 😒

This is my first chapter (on a Tuesday!) so let me know if you like it.

WHILE YOU WAIT for me to update, check out my finished book, "Texting Ethan Dolan." Trust me this one will be better than that one lol.

OR

Check out my YouTube channel Official Shay17! I post every Saturday's!

More text messages will be in the next chapter!