Double Trouble

Do you see my name? (Shayden)
You might even find yours.
Pic made by emdolan99 (Twitter)

Aday: DOESNT THE GIRL BEHIND GRAYSON LOOK LIKE YOU?

Crap.

Me: not really

Aday: K. What's going on?

Should I tell her? Aday and I have been best friends for 10 years. Aubrianna is already done with me, I don't want to lose Aday. I know her well enough to know she doesn't like people keeping secrets from her. Do I lie or tell her the truth? Ugh, twins are so complicated!

Me: Sorry, I'm just tired.

Aday: Mhumm, I'll be over soon.

I start to pace back and forth to calm myself down, but instead I started having a panic attack. I have never lied to my best friend before. I only have 10 minutes to figure this out.

"What's wrong?" That made me feel worse. The fact I have her a key to my house because I trust her. Now she's going to lose my trust if I lie to her. No, I'm going to tell her the truth.

"I'm-I," I started to say but she interrupts me.

"Let's go to my house first, I rented movies." Good. Maybe I don't have to tell her anything. Hopefully by then she'll forget about the picture of the twins and I.

We walked down to her house because she lives on the same block. When we got there I sat my phone down on the counter and opened a cabinet.

"Sooo, are you going to tell me?" She helps me grab a popcorn bowl because I'm too short to reach it.

"After we watch the movie," I said. I put in Dunkirk and we watched it. It was a pretty serious war movie staring Harry Styles. It was a Christopher Nolan film.

"Rachel is texting Grayson Dolan," Aubrianna said with a wide smirk on her face. She dangled my phone in her fingers.

"Is it true? You're talking to my idol and you are hiding it from me?!" Aday said.

"I'm sorry I was going to tell you-"

"Leave!" I do as told ripping the phone out of Aubri's hands and run off. I hold my tears in as it burned my throat. It all happened so suddenly it almost didn't seem real.

"Hey, are you Rachel?" A tall, lean girl asked.

"Yes."

"I saw you with Gray and E!"

"Oh, um-hi."

"I'm Miranda. Can I get a picture?"

"Sure! No problem." I snapped a pic and waved goodbye. She made my day. I asked Grayson for his address and decided to go the Warehouse.

Grayson's POV

"Yo, she's coming over," I told Ethan.

"Dude that's perfect! We could have he be in our video!"

"Yeah uh, that's not why I'm excited."

"What do you-ohhhh, you like her don't you?" Ethan teases.

"Hey, I can't help her being so amazing. Just like you can't help having a small-"

Knock knock

"Hey guys," she said sweetly.

"Hey, how are you?" Ethan asked walking over to the halfpipe.

"To be honest, not so well." I ran up and hugged her. "What was that?"

"What's the rules?" I ask her.

"No negativity or pouting allowed in the warehouse at all time," she smiled.

"I ship it," Ethan said that only I can hear.

Awwwe! Sorry for the VERY late update! I'll try to make up for it and update more frequently! Thank you so much for your feedback!