Tuesday

Me: When do you think you're coming to LA? We could swap phones then.

G: gtg bye

What is up with this kid? Doesn't he want his phone back? Who is he? Just then, there was a light knock on my bedroom door.

"Can I come in?" Aday asked. I nodded and she sat on the other end of the bed, "I want to apologize, I had no clue that my sister had a thing with Nate. I would never do that too you."

"It's fine," I lied.

"Hey, since Aubrianna has plans, would you come bowling with me?"

"When?"

"Whenever you're ready," she said walking to my bathroom to curl her hair. It's weird that identical twins have nothing in common and one has straight brown hair and the other has curly. Aubri is into sports and Aday is a complete nerd.

"I'm driving!" I say. We have this little agreement, driver picks the music, shotgun shuts their cake hole. Even though we both listen to similar music I want to be in charge of the stereo. We both start running to the car. Here we go again with the carpool karaoke.

"Do you know that's the Dolan Twins theme song," she yelled over the music.

"Dolan Twins?" I ask.

"Yeah! I know all sets of twins," she said.

"Like as in Grayson and Ethan Dolan?"

"Yas girl!" I don't know if I should tell her or not.

"What are the famous for?"

"YouTube and bad dancing," she teases. We arrived at the bowling alley and got in and ordered pizza. You can't bowl on an empty stomach. As we were eating we heard screams and couple of girls run outside. I look over at Aday and smiled.

"David Dobrik," I said.

"Logan Paul," she said. I roll my eyes. We get up to see who's right. I walk out and get shoved by the crowd.

"Hey I swear I know you from somewhere," the person said. I look over at my best friend whose jaw dropped.

"I'm Rachel Oaken and this is Aday Stanly. I'm sure you've never heard of us before."

"I swear you look fimilar," she said to herself.

"Nice meeting you," I said. She waved and we when back in the alley. Aday pulled me aside.

"That's Cameron Dolan!" She squealed.

"As in-"

"Yes!"

"Are there any other siblings I should know about?" I laugh.

Me: I think I just meet your sister.

Me: Grayson?

Shiz is getting real. What would you do if you had his phone???