-one

A/N: Since the first three chapters are not my writing, I will keep the story as the original and put it into this one. Basically, I'm copying and pasting into here. Thank you -chimrice for letting me do this. :) Happy reading!

------

"Lets celebrate. We had been through so much just to get this club in school. But after all that fighting, we have a club that we will enjoy for our school years."

When they said "celebrate" I thought we were talking about some soda, food and music. Not fireworks inside the room, music blasting, people throwing stuff around the room, people screaming, they guys taking out their shirts, and making everything a mess.

I mean this room is small. The fireworks were so loud, I don't know how no fire alarm went off and no came to say anything.

There was no alcohol cause we are not like that.

We only had soda and water. But these people could get crazy without alcohol . Oh my god.

It was only 6 of us and it looks like 185 people were in here.

The floor was covered with napkins,confetti, firework left over, paper, and money. 

Now I wanted to take that money but they will see me and say im stealing so I won't do it yet.

That's enough money to buy myself a who meal. So you know, your girl is going to eat cause food is like and it makes me happy.

But Dang these people were rich.

We started this "celebration" around 6 and its 1 am. Um help. I know these people would be tired to clean. So I would have to do it. I don't even know how we are still in this school. Wont it be closed by now??? Well whatever. Ill just go with it. 

So I'm the girl who does everything.

But I'm okay with it.

Im a morning and night person. Im not lazy. I get things done fast and good. So Im the perfect package. This goes to all of you boys out there. @yugyeom

Now lets forget about the aprty a but and lets talk about my crush. 

K i m y u g y e o m <3

The truth is, we have never talked to each other. Not even a hello. I don't even remember if we have made eye contact before But I know how he is. Im like a little stalker.

He smells very very very nice. °|A/N CUE IN SEVENTEEN ((:|° His smile brightens the room, his fluffy hair is the best. I just want to run my hands through it ahhhh. 

How I fell in live with him. Well.

One day I was walking out of the school since school was over and Im usually along. So then I heard singing coming from a room and i went to see what it was and it was yugyeom. I went inside the room but he then turned and i had to hide. He got up and left. From there, I just kept looking at him.

Honestly, I don't know if he knows I exist. I mean we are in the same club. But what is this.

He was just sitting in the corner talking to lin. Us three were the calm ones.

The other ones are having the time of their lives.

You know what. Im going to join them.

Im crazy. I may look all innocent and all but Im crazy.

The soda. I couldn't anymore. I said that we don't drink alcohol. When I say we, I don't mean me. I drink alcohol. But shhhh its a secret. But if we are going to party you got bring it.

I got up and left the room and came back with a 8 beers. I May or may have not prepared these but whatever.

"Sam! Why do you have beer??" Ken asked me and I just smile.

"Cause Im celebrating. " I say and open a bottle and drink the whole thing in one go. I placed the bottle down and do that after sound when you drink something good.

"Do you want?" they all shake their heads and drink their soda.

Well okay then.

"Wont you feel bad after?" Henry asked and I shake my head.

"Im only going to drink one. Plus Im a good drinker." and I have just said a lie.

Its now 1:59am and we are still having fun. And me, well I drank all of the beers myself and then sang. I was having fun myself but then it was time to go.

My mom works late so Im good.

I was going to go home but then I stayed for some reason. The rest left but I was still here.

I just took a walk around the school for fun.

"Wow I had fun." I say and finally leave the school.

I made it home and went straight to sleep.

"WHAT A DAYYYY!" I said screaming because Im not normal like yall people.

°|  |°

Another book and I haven't even finished the others. I need to stop this XD.

Sorry for any mistakes. I wrote these short stories on my phone cause its easier than writing them on my computer.

((:

I like this picture XD so I wanted to show you it lol

-suli -chimrice

2017

Chapter 1 Completed

------

A/N: So sorry I couldn't get the picture. Either way, this is the first chapter, so two more before it's my writing. I'll get the two other chapters sooner or later. Happy reading! :)