-Three

A/N: Last chapter before I start writing it myself. I still hope you enjoy the story even if its written by a different author. Remember, this last chapter was written by -chimrice, not me. Happy reading! :)

------

Yugyeom and I started to clean. He was taking off the paint from the floor and I was doing what I was doing before.

The music was still playing and we were singing but of course he was better than me. I had to stop singing. I did that so I can hear him sing. And of course his voice is amazing.

"Do you like me or something?" yugyeom says and he was staring right at me. I didn't notice that all this time I was looking at him.

"Yes I do actually." WAIT OH MY OH MY. I DIDNT JUST SAY THAT. play cool play cool.

"What?" he says and gets closer to me.

"Im just kidding dude. It was  a joke." I say and get back to cleaning like nothing happened. In the ouside, Im playing like everything is fine. EVERYTHING IS NOT FINE. Im dying in here. But Im having the time of life.

"You know you're lying." he says and gets right in front of my face.

"What makes you say that? Im never near you and I don't even talk to you. You're not even that good looking and you're too tall and like your hair seems so bad. Like no." I say and I want to beat myself up. ALL THOSE THINGS WERE LIES! I want to run hands through his hair. I love tall people, They always give the best hugs cause I always hug their stomach since im short. I always follow him. The never talk part is true. BUt the not GoOd Looking ONE IS one of the hugest lie. He is so handsome and so pretty I just want him for myself. Weird but true.

"Why are you saying lies sam?" he said.

Wait he knows my name?? OHM

"You always follow me. Where ever I go, you're there. You are always looking at me in class and yesterday. I even read your notebook you left while we were puttign the tables and stuff inside the room. In your notebook, it had my name with hearts all over and little notes that said 'handsome' and like 'Best singer'. You even wrote 'I wish he would make eye contact with me and I want him to know that I exist'. " he finished and smirked.

"So sam, I always knew you existed. From the first day of school when we got the same class. "

IM DONE BYE

I run out the door. im too red to stay in that room. BYE

°| |°

Finally an update lol

Youngbin is so mean. I don't like sf9 they r like so mean.

So mean

...

Sly sly look these

Sly sly look these. Do an edit of these people and also crush is the one to the the right ((: YE Ty. Ily <3

-chimrice

2017

Chapter 3 Completed

------

A/N: Finally, I was able to finish this chapter. I am so sleepy. Anyways, I'll probably write more chapters sooner or later. I, again, apologize for my terrible writing skills in the next chapter. I hope that the story will still be interesting enough for you all to read it. :) Anyways, happy reading!