Chapter 13: Home

Lucy's POV:

The next few days were mostly of me getting rest. Everything was back to normal. Gray got back to the guild a little later than we expected. We explained our adventure to Master. He was glad we were all alive. Fairy Tail was just as rowdy as ever. I was happy for the most part, but there was one thing that bothered me.

*flashback*

"L-Lucy...Forget about your past. I... Forget about anything I've told you, and anything Rogue has said! They were... Lies..." he said. At this point, tears were just pouring out of his eyes.

"Sting, why_"

"Forget it, Lucy!" he yelled. and then, he ran off.

*flashback end*

I couldn't understand why Sting said that. I stared out the windows, lost in my thoughts.

"Oi, Lucy, are you alright?" a voice asked. I turned to see Mira with a concerned look.

"I'm alright. I just have a lot on my mind," I responded.

"Ok..." Mira said warily before she went to wait on tables. I want to know my past. Thinking about Sting's words lead me to think, why? I need to know. I decided to see Porlyusica to see if she could help. I told everyone I was leaving. They said good bye and I walked to the forest.

When I arrived at Porlyusica's house, I nervously knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" came a voice.

"Lucy of Fairy Tail," I responded. The door opened and Porlyusica stood there.

"Dear, child. Does your old man need my help again?" she asked sarcastically. I shook my head.

"Actually, I need help. I want to know if you can bring back memories." Porlyusica looked at me skeptically.

"Come," she said. She went into her house. I followed. She gestured me to a bed, and I sat down.

"Explain," Porlyusica said sternly. I told her everything that happened with the mission. She nodded a few times, but never interrupted me. When I finished my tale, she sighed.

"So, you wish to retrieve these memories from before the surgery. Right?" she asked. I nodded. She narrowed her eyes.

"Are you sure? Sting may have had a reason to discourage you from doing this. If I agree, you mustn't do anything too drastic. Do you really want this?"

I gulped and nodded. Porlyusica nodded, and turned to look through some books. She mixed some herbs and other things. She instructed me to lie down. I did. She told me that she was going to pour a sleeping poultice down my throat. I nodded. I opened my mouth. Porlyusica poured the liquid and I swallowed.

"Now, rest, child," she said. I nodded as I could feel my eyelids drooping. I closed my eyes. Darkness took over, then, everything came back.