Prologue

- It is both a blessing and a curse, to feel everything, so very deeply. -

"I'm Fred, and this is my brother George, who are you?"

"That would depend on who's asking, to my mother, I'm her daughter. To you, a stranger."

"What's your name then?"

"Jefferson, EllieMae Lincoln-Stacey Jefferson"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ellie Jefferson is now entering her third year of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, with along the side of her bestfriends Celine, Tym and Felicity, and her close friends Harry, Ron and Hermione, although they don't quite understand Ellie in the same way as Celine does.

Ellie may be very popular amongst her peers, yet so much of her life is unexplained and kept as a secret. Only her bestfriend (more less sister) Celine, knows of her gift of being able to communicate with animals and magical creatures, and the two girls are always seen together, practically joined at the hip. This causes the boys of their school to spend most of their time flirting between the two girls, as no-one can deny their good looks, whilst Felicity may enjoy this, Ellie does not, she doesn't care for making new friends as much, and finds it difficult to truely connect with people - this could be becauser of her personality, which people often compare to 'Alice' from 'Alice in Wonderland.' As her mouth has no filter, and she speaks without thinking, yet her thoughts are often gentle, even when their insults.

But little did Ellie and her friends know, that their friendship group would gain new members, and their lifes would become all the more interesting, thanks to one boy in particular - But who?