Michael Imagine For Lexi

(Lexi's P.O.V) 

My best friend Michael and I were hanging out at an arcade with some of the other boys from the show Boy Band. So here's my issue Michael and I have been best friends for almost 13 years and I have been in love with him since the fifth grade. I never say anything cause I don't want to ruin our friendship, but its getting to much seeing him with other girls. The last one treated him like shit and he needs to know I would never do that. I have been shy all day and just following around the boys like a lost puppy till finally I say "Hey Mic can I talk to you about something" he nods and we walk down to the beach which was next to the arcade. He laughs and we talk about random things till I get serious "Mic I really need to tell you something," I look at the ground "its important". He furrows his brows and say's "Yeah of course anything", I take a big breath and finally let it all out "I have been in love with you since the fifth grade and I didn't want to ruin our friendship so I never have said anything," I continue almost in tears " It's torturing me to see you getting with other girls who break your heart and I can't keep the secret anymore because I love you". I finally finish and slowly look up at Michael his eyes wide and mouth gaping open in shock "L-lex I don't know what to say," he continues "I am flattered but I don't think I can say I feel the same way". A shock goes through my heart and I wince to myself but plaster on a small fake smile " I understand its all good" he smiles and pulls me in a hug "Friends for life?" I nod and silently let a tear fall while he can't see "Friends for life". After that we head back to the arcade and eventually head back to the hotel and we watch a movie. The entire time me trying not to cry and faking happiness like i'm not dying inside.

~Time skip a week later~

Still faking everything, trying not to show everyone how hurt and broken I was over Michael's rejection cause I have to get over it. There was a after party tonight to celebrate Boy Band and the new groups, finding out that Michael was doing Despacito making my head hurt. Knowing millions of girls are probably falling for him and that made my heart hurt worst, as night rolls around I put on some makeup and fixing my hair into waves. I decided on a mid-thigh length gold dress and a blue coat over it since it was chilly out and the party was outside. I place some jewelry on and slip in my blue flats grab my purse and head to the boy's room "Hey guys" I say as I catch up with them down the hallway they look back with wide eyes "Wow you look gorgeous Lex" Mikey says as he slows down to walk with me "thanks" I blush and we step into the elevator to go downstairs for the limo ABC arranged to take us to the party. After I received compliments from all the boys we settle in the car and then we finally arrive. Lights are flashing the music is blaring and tons of people are dancing around on the private beach we rented. After a couple minutes I already lost the boys except Drew and Chance cause they stayed with me. "Hey Lex!" I hear Drew shout over the music "Wanna dance?" I smile and agree giving myself a break from the heart ache as I put my jacket on a chair. We dance and laugh and sing along to the techno music just messing around then a slow song comes on and he wraps an arm around my waist my hands on his shoulder as we talk and joke around. "I'm really sorry things with Michael didn't turn out" he says sadly I smile and say "It's okay he had a valid reason". All of a sudden I feel myself being ripped apart from Drew and dragged away from the party only to see Michael. "Mic!! What the hell?!" I semi-yell at my best friend seeing him read in the face and his eyes filled with a mixture of emotions "Why are you dancing with him?!" He yells and I narrow my eyes oh hell no "Because he's a friend who wanted to distract me from my problems!!" I yell back just as loud. "WELL HE SHOULDN'T OF HAD HIS ARMS ON YOUR WAIST!!" and I yell back "SO WHAT WHY DO YOU CARE?!" and then I feel my face being pulled to his and his lips smashing on mine and fire works shooting off in all directions. We finally pull apart and I look into his eyes confused "BEcause I love you," I go to talk but he puts a finger to my lips "let me explain" as he takes a breath and continues "when you told me the other day I was shocked and I didn't know how to react and then seeing you with Drew made my mind go haywire". I get teary eyed as he explains how much he loves me and why when he finally says "I love you so much will you please be my girlfriend" I cry happy tears and nod as he gets a huge smile smashing his lips back on mine holding me close. After we just talk until I shiver from the cold as he notices "Here" as he takes of his jacket and wraps me in it then picks me up like a princess. I lay my head against the space where his shoulder and neck meet smiling as he walks us to the car to go home with the others since the party ended. Noticing one of the guys already grabbed my stuff I snuggle into his chest more and close my eyes. Looks like happily ever afters are real after all.

ANDDDD THATS THE ENDDDDD!!! I hope you enjoyed @Lexi_styles101 !!! I love you all so much and can't wait to write more for the rest of my requesters!!! I'm sorry for the slow updates but they are coming!! I love you all and see you next time<3 ~ Alexis

^^^ Lexi's Arcade outfit

^^ Lexi's Party Make-up

^^ Lexi's Hair Style

^^ Lexi's Party Outfit