The problem starts now

I turn to see Keith's amazing face. He slowly leans down to me ear with a soft whisper "Would you like to dance with me Ashley?" "I would love to Keith." He grabs my hand softly and brings me out to the dance floor. We dance till we feels like our feet might fall off. We go to the refreshment table to get a drink. I see my best friend dancing with Jack. It looks like they are having fun when I get a vision. The vision: I see a light of color flash in front of my eyes when I see the whole room stop except me Kayla and someone else. I turn to see Keith lean in and then I see my ex right behind him holding a gun about to shoot him. The vision ended out of the corner of my eye I see Keith leaning forward just at the second our lips about to touch for a bittersweet kiss everyone froze except me Kayla and the mystery person. I see Robbie holding a gun right behind Keith getting ready to shoot him. I took the gun carefully out of his hand and put a banana in his hand so he wouldn't hurt Keith. My werewolf mate which surprised me. I wish he would have told me I was his mate before this even happened. I got back over to Keith and slowly leaned in and kissed him and then everyone started moving and shouting for some weird reason. We separated after a few minutes. I see my ex get mad and throw down the banana after seeing it wasn't the gun that was there before. He started to walk away when he fell on the banana pile everyone started to laugh. I said "Keith can I talk to you for a second?" He replied "Sure, lets go to the beach." He grabbed my hand intertwined our fingers and head toward the beach. "What did you want to talk about babe?" He asked as soon as we got to the beach. "Why didn't you tell me I was your mate before if you knew?" I questioned him. "Because I was scared I would chase you away if you knew what I am but you don't seem scared at all." he replied. I said "I shouldn't be scared of you, you should be scared of me." I said jokingly with a wink. He pulled me against him and pressed his mouth to mine. He asked for entrance but sliding his tongue over my lips. Which I teased him by not granting it. Which in return he slowly touch my side making me gasp and he slid his tongue into my mouth. I pulled away to catch my breath while he moved on to my neck making me shiver. I moaned "Keith..." He smirked against my neck. "Keith we need to stop before someone sees us." I said with a faint voice. "Okay only cause you said to babe." he replied. We slowly walk back to the party hand and hand giving little pecks on the lips here and there. Once we got back to the party.

Arthur's note:

I'm so sorry to all the people that have been reading my story.

I have been busy working half the time.

I have finally updated my story.

I hope you guys like this chapter.

I wonder who this mystery character is?

I wonder if it's a werewitch like me or a fairy like Kayla?

I hope you guy like the chapter comment on what you think that person is who knows someone maybe right and if that person is right I will message them and ask them a question I hope you guys have fun reading this cause I had fun writing it.

You guys have a fantastic day.