They all came to me at once

I never really thought I was this special to many people and sooner or later I will have another mate I don't know if he will be mermaid or wizard. I just hope everyone will be okay with each other I don't know if I will be able to decide which one I want to be my forever mate. But I do know our children will be special. I don't know what the fates have in store for me and maybe I will be able to keep all my mates. I just know something big is going to happen soon. I feel it in my gills. I am at work thinking about all this when I see something out of the corner of my eye. I realized what or shall I say who as he walk closer to me I feel an instant flow of water rush through me. He is my last mate that I knew was coming. I just didn't think that he would come to me this fast. He is looking straight at me when he walks toward the line. There are a few people in front of him. They were guys from my school and they flirt with me all the time. One of them says " Hey beautiful. How is your day going so far?" I replied " It's going better than I thought it would have. How are you doing today handsome?" I heard a light growl a few people behind him. I slowly looked up and seen him glaring at the guy that called me beautiful. When I heard the littlest voice from the most handsome little boy I had ever seen. He replies with the cutest grin ever " I'm good you are very pretty almost as pretty as my mommy." "Awe aren't you sweet. What would you like today handsome." I replied with my face blushing. He pointed to the donut he wanted. I got the chocolate covered donut with sprinkles out and put it in a bag and went around counter to give it to him. He ran up and gave me a hug. I whisper to him " It's on the house but your dad has to pay for his." I went around the counter and finish the order. The next one in line is my mate. I ask him with a sly smile. "What can I get you today sir." I winked at him. He looked shocked with what I did. " Can I have you right now?" I said "I'm sorry hun I'm not on the menu today. I was yesterday but I can't help you with getting me today." I said with a flirtatious smile. He said " I will have to change that."  That's when I felt eyes on me. I knew someone was watching me. I just don't know who it was my parents or my mates that have came to the agreement that I can have them both. I heard a growl in the corner of the building and people rushing around. Once everyone was out of the store I got mad. "Who growled and why did you growl?" I said as calm as I can. Keith came forward " I did I didn't like seeing you and him flirt with each other." "I don't care we had humans in the bakery that we are trying to hid this from. Plus I found my other mate and I hate to say it. Its him whether you like it or not he is my mermaid mate. Plus you know I might not be able to keep you all. So I would try to get along because I will have to decide who I want. I'm going for a swim no one follow me or else."
And with that I went outside to the water. I dived into the water and felt myself changing into my mermaid form. I go deeper and deeper until I see a cave I swim to it to see what I can find. That's when I start to feel dizzy.
Kayla I'm not feeling good have Jay come down to save me. I'm about to pass out.
And right after I sent her that I passed out. I was in some type of state to where I can see the future. I see myself with all my mates around me. I'm in the hospital. I see the doctor in front on me I hear "Babe you have to push so the babies can come out."  I was so confused but I pushed as hard as i could. Soon after I heard a cry. "The first one is a girl Miss Ward. You still have two more coming." That when I get jolted awake.