• Tie.

Time skip•

After the long fan meeting Mark was now back in a new hotel room.

He slumped his tired body on the bed and closed his eyes.

Ding•

Mark groaned as he heard the sound of his phone signaling him he had received a message.

He grabbed his phone and yeah he received a message from the Staff.

From:
Stylist noona:

Mark, you have a party this evening.
You have to attend it, it's a get together party from the NCT company.
Your outfit will be there at 6 pm.
Be there! Bye!

"For fucks sake! Can't they give me a break?" Mark cursed under his breath as he threw his phone somewhere on the bed.

His schedule is so packed he barely has time to rest and laze around just for a day.
Plus the damn party's going to be hella boring.
He has to join every single year and it's always the same with the same people.

It's all grownups and the company's people there.

With paparazzi trying to take photos and waiting for any scandals to happen.

The moment he closed his eyes to rest a little since it was 4:30 pm his phone went off.

"REALLY?!" Mark shouted now getting frustrated.

"WHAT?!" He shouted through his phone.

"Listen you brat. First off don't fucking dare to talk to me in this tone. Second, I won't be able to stay by your side like I did the past year. My wife is pregnant and I obviously need to take care of her. So from now on your new manager will help you with everything. Don't be an asshole to him or i'll whoop your ass I swear. Gotta go now. Byee"

And that was his beloved Taeyong hyung who took care of his ass this whole year.
He was his manager and now his wife had to be pregnant..

"Aish, couldn't he keep his fucking hormones to himself or something. Now I'm stuck with a "manager" who's younger than me? Great." He mumbled groaning.

Ding•

He looked at his phone screen again and opened the new message he received.

From:

Unknown: Uh, hi. This is Haechan, your new manager. I'm coming over to give you your outfit for tonight.

Mark sighed reading the message.
"Even his message is fucking awkward." He mumbled to himself.

To: Awkward brat.
Yeah whatever.

Mark replied back and closed his eyes again.

15 mins later someone was knocking on Mark's door.

He stood up from his bed already guessing who it is.
He walked towards the door and there he was, his manager Haechan.

He stepped aside to let the younger inside.

Haechan stepped inside with Mark's outfit and shoes for the night.

"Put them on the bed." Mark said closing the door behind.

"O-okay." Haechan layed the dress neatly on Mark's bed and then placed the shoes on the floor.

He then sat down on the sofa in front of the bed.