I'm Sorry (request)

Request imagine for @justins_girl_94
Hope you enjoy it!! And sorry for the major delay, but I informed you on that😅

Goal: 14 votes, 5 comments

-----

Samantha

For the past week Justin has been busy, very understandable with his line of work. But even as a CEO he made time for me, he always does. We went on dates, he stayed home after 5pm because he always wants to cuddle and I'm not complaining either.

From the past eight days He spent one night at the house we live in together . He comes back with ruffled clothes. And when he's home, for an hour or two, he kisses me, tells me he loves me and he's gone again. Until the next time I see him.

I'm scared he's out with someone else, I trust Justin with all my heart but I think this is something every girl is scared of. Her man going with another woman. Anyway he texted me a few minutes ago saying he'll be home in a few so he should be here by now.

Right on cue, the door opened "angel I'm home" I just sat there silently. He walked into the huge living room "baby what's wrong?" He sat down next to you. You just spoke up "are you cheating on me?" He looked at you bewildered and utterly confused.

"What do you mean Samantha? Baby girl I love you too much to look at someone else let alone go and be with someone else" he caresses your cheek and looked you in the eyes. But you just couldn't drop it. "You haven't been home for the past week. Maybe ten hours in eight days you actually have been here"

"When you are here you just kiss me and then you're gone again to may God knows where. When you come back your clothes are wrinkled and you even reeked of perfume once. I just don't know what to believe. Maybe we should just take a break and see where things go."

" Samantha are you serious. A break? You know how I think about breaks in a relationship. We have been together for almost five years. I mean it's since high school, How could you just give up on us this easy. I'm not cheating on you and I'm honestly hurt you think I am screwing other woman."

I looked into his beautiful eyes and they were glazed with tears. "You know what I'm just going to check into an hotel for a week and I'll come back after that and we'll see. Don't bother contacting me in any way because I'm not going to answer." His phone went off and he got a text. "Go ahead and look" I said.

He grabbed it and it said "thank you for the flowers! I'll get right at it" and the contact name was 'Emma'.
I just chuckled bitterly "not cheating huh" and I went upstairs to pack some clothes.

I walked towards the front door "Have fun with your Bitch Justin" "Angels it's not what it looks like I swear I an explain" I turned around "really? Then explain" he couldn't get a word out and I k ew it was too good to be truth. I wiped a few tears away "I love you Justin I really do but maybe now is not our time anymore"

With that I walked out, not looking back at the man i had given my life to.

«F E W     D A Y S     L A T E R»

Three days passed and I had been cooped up in this big suite. I just couldn't do anything without blinking it to Justin. Heartache is a bitch I don't ever want to meet again.

It's two pm and I want to get some more clothes and toiletries from our, sorry, his house. So I texted Justin.

Jay
Sam baby