Roommate

Imagine you want to move out but you don't have that much money you agreed in being roommates with someone. You just didn't know who that person is.

Your POV
The last boxes with your stuff are  packed and loaded into your dad's car. You where happy to finally move out. Yes you love your parents but you wanted freedom so that's why you did it. 

You and your dad where driving to the apartment. It was a 30 minute drive. When you arrived you looked in your emails to see what the room number is. It was 1994B on the 13th level.

You told your dad to wait in the car so you could go up and meet your roommate first. He nodded and you stepped in the lift pushing in the 13 button and the doors closed. When the lift was on the 13th level you stepped out and walked in the hallway. There where 6 doors the last one on the left side was yours.

You walked over and knocked no one opens so you ringed the doorbell after a minute the door opened revealing a hot guy, shirtless with his swimwear he had hazelbrown eyes and a lot of tatoos but you liked it.

You noticed you where staring and snapped out of it "Hey I'm (y/n) and I'm your roommate"
"Oh yeah nice to meet you I am Justin" he flashed a cute smile. It was just then that you noticed water dripping of his chest and his wet hair.

'Do we have a hot tub or something' you tought. "Actually we do" Justin laughed. You blushed "I was thinking out loud wasn't I" you said he nodded and smirked
"Come in" Justin said. You followed him into the living room

You talked about the rent and he gave  you a key of the apartment he helped you and your dad settle your stuff in and when you where done it was 11pm you where tired and said goodnight.

2 weeks later

You and Justin hung out a lot. This night you two decided to watch a movie on netflix "So babygirl what are we gonna watch" Justin asked he had a lot of nicknames for you and you knew you liked them but just didn't admit it.
You tought About a good movie. "The conjuring?" You said. He chuckled "Since when do you like scary movies?"
You shrugged and smiled "Since that I don't have to watch them alone"

Halfway through the movie you where clinging on Justin's arm and he was just sitting and watching the movie while you where freaking out. The scary part came and you screamed and jumped up causing you to fall back on the couch in Justin's lap. He laughed. Justin grabbed your hips softly and seated you proper in his lap. You blushed hard from this gesture. It was until then that you noticed how close his face was to yours.

He leaned down to your ear and whispered "Your beautiful baby" he kissed your cheek. His hands wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer. Justin looked down at you "I'm gonna kiss you now (y/n)" you gasped lightly and in the next 3 seconds you felt a pair of soft lips against yours. He pecked your lips gently, ones, twice and ones more. You where enjoying every second. He took a hold of your chin carefully to not hurt you, and lifted your face up.

You where looking in his beautiful brown eyes and you knew you had small feelings for him but now you really liked him. You felt his minty breath against your lips as he whispered one more thing to you. "I really like you (y/n)" and he captured your lips with his. Sliding his tongue against your bottom lip he asked for entrance which you gave him. You putted your lips as his tongue slides in your mouth. After a few minutes he pulled away and looked at you while holding your hands in his.

"Will you be my girlfriend baby?"
You nodded "Yes" And smiled . He kissed you again and you spend the night kissing and cuddling with eachother.