Part 6

❤️Thank you guys! Again❤️
You guys have been so awesome! I love interacting with you guys! It is amazing to see people wanting more of the story!(even without the cliffhanger from last chapter) Anyways....
❤️On with the story❤️
---------------------------------------------
Daniel POV

Shaking, I was shaking. I felt like someone was grabbing me and shaking me but all I can see is darkness. "Daniel!" Is that, Aria?

Am I imagining things because I like her? It is starting to get brighter. "Come on Daniel, wake up!" The shaking stopped and the yelling turned to crying. I could hear the foot steps of people approaching.

"It's gonna be okay Aria. We will take him home and see if he wakes up then." Was that Corbyn? "Then he is riding with me! I need to be there for Daniel." I could feel her eyes on me and she started rubbing my hair.

Come on Daniel! Wake up! Open your eyes! Show them your awake! My finger started twitching. "Guys, look." I could feel all of them staring at me.

"He is awake! Soon enough my wolfie vamp boy!" Jonah was teasing me, he is lucky I can't move. That much. Now I need to at least open my eyes.

Wake up! Open your eyes. More brightness. "A-Aria?" I looked down and I was wearing nothing but underwear and pants. That was a relief.

"Daniel? Daniel!" Aria sideways hugged me and I grunted cause it kinda hurt. "Sorry." Aria let go of me. I looked up to see all the boys there and I felt embarrassed and guilty so I looked back down.

I shut my eyes again, and sighed. "I'm sorry guys." I opened my my eyes again and looked up at them. "For almost killing me?" Jack was upset with me.

"Yes, for almost killing you." I felt ashamed, my own band mate hated me.
"I will forgive you, wolfie vamp, thing."
I rolled my eyes. "Thank you."

I tried sitting up and fell. I tried again and Aria helped me up. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I turned to the boys. "I really am sorry."

"Stop saying sorry, you were worried about Aria never liking you again." I felt embarrassed, why did he say that in front of her. I turned to her, she looked upset, and happy.

"Daniel. I'm the one who should be sorry. You told me a huge secret and I kinda acted out. But you saved me." Aria took my hands in hers. "You saved me Daniel."

I looked down at our hands. Then back up at her. "Aria, I shouldn't of pressured you. You didn't want to see me. I made it worse by trying to get you back." I saw her begin to worry.

"Will you forgive me?" I saw her feel reliefed. "Yes, but the most important thing is. Will you forgive, me?"

"Always." She let go of my hands and hugged me. I hugged her back in a tight embrace.

"You guys almost made me cry. Now can we head back home?" Jack was being obnoxious.

I let go of her and turned to Jack, mad, that he ruined the moment. Jack had already turned around and started walking. I turned back to Aria. "Don't mind Jack." I leaned down to where she could hear me. "He is just jealous."

"Heard that!" Jack kept walking and we both looked at him. "Vamp hearing! Remember!" Jack put his hands to his ears.

"You have vamp speed too idiot!" I yelled after Jack. "I know! I'm just adding dramatic effect!" He said that then vamp ran off.

"Are you good to stand up?" Jonah offered me his hand. "Thanks but I think I have enough strength. I think." I tried standing up and Aria helped me. I wobbled a little bit and Jonah vamp ran behind me and held my shoulders.

I pushed his hands away. "Thanks Jonah. But I'm okay." He nodded his head and went to my side. You guys can go ahead me and Aria will meet up.

"Okay, alright." Zach and Corbyn both sped off. "Jonah, you can go too." He went in front of me. "Okay, just don't fall or I will snap your neck."

Aria looked petrified. "I'm joking Aria." Jonah smiled then sped off. Then he talked to only I could hear with my vamp hearing. "Mostly." And he sped off the mountain, down the path.

I turned to Aria. She was still shocked so I shook her a little bit. "Ahh!" She went wide eyes and she scared me. "Sorry."

"Your fine. Jonah was joking. Mostly." I smirked at her. She shook her head. "Are you okay enough to go down?"

I raised my eyebrow at her. "I got my all my strength back when I woke up." I picked her up and spinner her around. I realized what I was doing and set her down. "Ehem, sorry." I rubbed my neck.

"It's okay, it was kinda fun." She smiled at me. "I also wanted to spend more time with you." I held her hand. "Let's start walking."

The sun was starting to set when we were walking down. It was beautiful. This girl has made me gone crazy. But a good kind of crazy. Crazy in love.
---------------------------------------------
❤️Good news and bad news❤️
First off, I'm sorry for the short chapter and next week their will only be one chapter out.
Second, good job to the two character winners, emojircute (known in the story as Samantha) and Ethan_Gray_1999(known in the story as Stella)!

Also, a little thing about my life.(You can probably skip this) I am going to the Something Different Dallas show, and the Something Different Nashville show. So if any are you going to those! Leave a comment! And hope you guys have a fun time and you can think. "Wow! That awesome story creater writing about Why Don't We being vampires is here." Lol, I'm joking but if you are there, have fun!
❤️Love you my peoples❤️
---------------------------------------------
💛Also, do you think I should call you guys my limelights? Like in the show for VIP's because you guys are amazing and you shouldn't NOT have a name💛