Part 14

❤️❤️Wow😱😱❤️❤️
The new song is amazing. Keep in mind I'm writing this a day beforehand. If you haven't listened to it. Go do it. It's a song by Why Don't We(👌🔥🔥) called These Girls. #notsponsed (😂😂) Anyways....
❤️❤️Enjoy(or dont😂😂)❤️❤️
---------------------------------------------
Aria POV
It has been a few hours since Jonah went to go find Jack. Neither of them came back. We sent out Daniel to go find them. He hasn't answered back either. Now I'm just pacing across the room.Biting my fingernails.

"Aria, please stop pacing. It's making me nervous." Samantha was leaning against Zach. Both with worried faces.

"If they don't get back in 15 minutes. I'm going after them." Zach let out a deep breath.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket. I stopped pacing and picked it up. It was Daniel.

Aria: Tell me your okay. And they're okay.
---------------------------------------------
Daniel POV

Daniel: Well,

I look down at Jonah's lifeless body.

Daniel:I'm okay.

I heard Aria let out a sigh of relief.

Daniel: But in not sure about Jonah.

Aria:Wait, what happened to Jonah!?

Daniel:He um,

I bent down and took the stake out.

Daniel: He is, um, I wouldn't say okay...

Aria: What does that mean.

Daniel:When I arrived here, Jack was no where to be found.

I got back up. And looked around the place. Realizing that it was a house.

House/courtyard

Aria:What do you mean no where to be found

I looked at all the innocent bodies on the ground.

Daniel:I mean he had a feast. And left his tracks.

Aria: His tracks?

Daniel: Dead bodies.

Aria was silent.

Daniel: I think we have a huge problem.

Aria:Another problem. Just great.

Daniel: Jack stabbed Jonah.

Aria:.....

Daniel:In the heart.
________
I went back to the house after calling Aria. I took Jonah with me.

As I sped through the door to the living room Zach sped to me. He helped me set down Jonah on the couch.

Aria just stood there in shock. She just stared at Jonah. Tears filling in her eyes.