CH 26- Precious Memories

"Come meet me under the bleachers outside."

Baekhyun stared down at his phone and bit his lip as he read the text from Sehun. He turned it off and slowly put it away in his pocket. He continued biting on his lip as he made his way towards the front of the class to approach the teacher.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"Not right now Byun." The teacher answered him briefly before raising her voice to the class, "Everyone find a partner. This project will be due next week so I suggest you work fast."

The students got up and began moving around, quickly pairing off with each other. Kyungsoo started to make his way over to Baekhyun, automatically assuming they would be partners. But as he walked over to him, he hesitated, noticing Baekhyun's suspicious behavior. Baekhyun slowly stepped backwards towards the doorway, and Kyungsoo watched in disbelief as Baekhyun slipped out of class, disappearing down the hallway.

——————————

Baekhyun's hands slipped as they held onto the support bars of the bleachers, his body falling forward a little from his temporary weakened grip. Sehun heard the sound of Baekhyun's skin squeaking against the metal, and slowed down his pace to make sure Baekhyun could gain his balance again. He moved his hands down Baekhyun's thighs, caressing his skin as he took his time enjoying the slow movement. His hands trailed up and down his soft exposed legs, wandering at a similar speed to his lethargic thrusting. Baekhyun's pants were down around his ankles on the grass, getting slightly damp from the morning dew still clinging to the blades underneath the shade of the bleachers.

They moaned quietly together, finding pleasure in the relaxed pace. Baekhyun shivered whenever Sehun's hand wandered close to his crotch, just barely missing his penis. He nibbled on his lip, abusing it with the pent up tension he had no other way of releasing. He gripped onto the bars tightly to push himself backwards, shoving Sehun's length deeper inside himself with each thrust. He trembled each time Sehun's grazed his sensitive gland, each pass bringing him closer and closer to his climax. He began to rock his body back and forth at a faster pace, and Sehun picked up his momentum to match him. Baekhyun began screaming, each thrust satisfying his built up needs. His hands slipped again and Sehun grabbed onto his waist tightly, making sure the fast pace could continue as he rode them through both their orgasms.

Baekhyun squeezed onto the bars with all his strength, but they continued scooting downward with each violent thrust. His head dropped down as he let out a loud moan, his body shaking as he finished onto the already wet grass. Sehun only moved a few more times before he reached his climax as well, moaning in an equally loud voice as he pushed himself deep inside Baekhyun.

They breathed heavily for a moment as Baekhyun's trembling hands weakly held onto the bars in front of him. Sehun slowly pulled out of Baekhyun and stepped backwards, Baekhyun could hear the sound of Sehun's zipper, followed by the jangling of his belt buckle.

"Are you ok?" Sehun asked, noticing Baekhyun wasn't moving.

"Oh my god yes."

Sehun smirked as he stepped closer to him again, skimming his hand across Baekhyun's body as he walked past him, making his way out of under the bleachers. Baekhyun smiled as he took in his last heavy breath. At last he finally stood up and released his grip on the metal bars. He watched as Sehun stepped up onto the bleachers to sit down. Baekhyun pulled up his pants and tucked in his shirt as he continued watching Sehun, he smiled once he saw Sehun take out his phone. He wasn't used to seeing Sehun leisurely using it.

Baekhyun came out from under the bleachers to join Sehun, stepping up a few benches to sit beside him. He scooted close to Sehun and looked down at his phone, watching as Sehun looked through his music.