CH 28- Out of Control

The room went dark after the movie Sehun and Baekhyun were watching was over, but they had missed the ending. Without the sound of the TV, the room was now only filled with Baekhyun's high pitched breaths and the squeaking of the bed.

The subtle touching of hands and rubbing of feet didn't last long until they both became distracted by each other. A pile of clothing ended up on the floor as they ripped them off, kissing each other wildly as they exposed their skin. Baekhyun was desperate to give Sehun the attention he promised earlier, and quickly migrated down to grab his penis, shoving it in his mouth. He moaned as he sucked hard on Sehun, too horny himself to tease him with any foreplay. Sehun groaned as he stared down at Baekhyun and watched his mouth slip up and down his penis.

"You really like sucking me, don't you?"

Baekhyun pulled Sehun out of his mouth, stroking him with his tongue as he moved away. He breathed deeply as he looked up into Sehun's eyes.

"I told you, I love it."

Sehun shuddered as Baekhyun shoved his penis back inside his mouth. He realized he was going to finish too quickly if he let Baekhyun continue, he wanted it to last longer. He wanted Baekhyun to finish with him. He pulled Baekhyun off of him, shoving him down and grabbing him aggressively to flip him over. Baekhyun moaned and clenched onto the sheets as Sehun entered him, moving at a slower pace than Baekhyun's body desired. Baekhyun began to move his hips to try and increase the speed, and Sehun moved a little faster to accommodate him.

"Oh my god I've never been this horny." Baekhyun bit down onto the sheets as he grabbed himself, "We are so out of control and I love it."

Sehun smirked as he listened to the sound of Baekhyun working himself, "You're going to finish too quickly if you do that."

Baekhyun took a few heavy breaths, pumping his penis at the same rhythm of Sehun's thrusting, "I can't take it, I'm too horny."

Sehun suddenly shoved Baekhyun forward, falling flat onto the bed. Their sweaty bodies slipped across each other as Sehun shoved himself deep inside Baekhyun over and over. Baekhyun pointed his toes as he moaned loudly, desperately squeezing himself to relieve some of his tension, no longer able to work his penis now that he was pressed against the sheets. The headboard smacked against the wall with each violent thrust Sehun made.

"Right there!" Baekhyun screamed, clenching tighter onto himself as Sehun continued to ram into him, the sound of his loud moans trapped in the sheets, "Uhhhh Right there!!"

The loud hammering of the bed smacking against the wall only lasted a few more moments before it suddenly came to a halt. Sehun remained deep inside Baekhyun, both of them gripping tightly onto whatever their hands were grabbing as they groaned together, Baekhyun writhing a little as he let out his last pleasurable breath. Sehun collapsed on top of him, both of them breathing heavily after reaching their climax.

Baekhyun swallowed, wetting his dry panting mouth as he closed his eyes. Sehun gently caressed his arm as he relaxed on top of him for a long moment.

"...Sehun...we don't have to stop sneaking out of class to have sex with each other...We'll just have to go fast...I love it too much..."

Sehun smirked as he pulled out of Baekhyun to lay next to him, staring into his eyes, "You like it that much?"

Baekhyun bit on his lip as he continued his labored breath, "Yes, I love being naughty with you. It was naughty before just sneaking out of class, but now that my brother has actually forbid me from doing it, it makes it even better."

Sehun laughed, "What if we get in trouble?"

Baekhyun licked his lips, "We won't, I know no one will catch you."