Bonus CH 1- A Fulfilled Promise

The smell of Baekhyun's warm skin was the first thing Sehun experienced as he woke up nuzzled in the nape of Baekhyun's neck, spooning Baekhyun's naked body and loosely holding onto him. He smiled as he opened his eyes, lightly caressing Baekhyun's skin as he moved his hand to his hips and pulled him closer. He placed a trail of kisses along Baekhyun's neck, moving slowly as he inhaled Baekhyun's smell in-between each press of his lips.

Baekhyun awoke to the gentle touch of Sehun's kisses, his lips skimming across his skin as he began to kiss his shoulder as well. Baekhyun took a deep breath, staring at Sehun in the reflection of the mirror on the closet doors. He watched as Sehun continued to cover him with loving kisses, his face carrying an affectionate expression as he lingered on each kiss.

Sehun stopped once he noticed Baekhyun's body shaking, and he looked up at the mirror to see tears in Baekhyun's eyes. Baekhyun started speaking in a trembling voice as he rolled his head to look up at Sehun.

"Y-You're re-really he-here."

Sehun smiled as he gently rolled Baekhyun onto his back and lowered his head to kiss Baekhyun's lips, "I'm here my love. I'll never leave you."

More tears flooded from Baekhyun's eyes as Sehun laid down next him, holding him closely. He wiped the tears from Baekhyun's cheeks and continuously pressed soft kisses on his forehead as Baekhyun spent a few more moments gasping.

"Don't worry, we're just going to relax and be together all day."

Baekhyun nodded and took a deep breath to calm himself. Sehun rubbed Baekhyun's arm as Baekhyun's breathing slowly returned to normal. They laid together silently for a long moment, simply enjoying each other's company.

Sehun's eyes wandered to the bedsheets, staring at a T-shirt sicking out from under Baekhyun's pillow. He had noticed the previous night that a collection of his clothing was gathered in the bed. He didn't need to ask Baekhyun why, knowing that he had probably slept with them for comfort.

"Have Do and Park been taking care of you?"

"Yes, they made sure I ate and tried to make me feel better. Especially Kyungsoo."

Sehun noticed Baekhyun calling Kyungsoo by his personal name, and spent a moment thinking it was honestly time he started calling Kyungsoo and Chanyeol both by their given name as well, especially considering that they had taken care of Baekhyun for him.

"I need to make sure to thank them."

Baekhyun sighed, "Me too. I put them through a lot."

Sehun sat up and smiled down at Baekhyun, pulling on his arm to make him sit up as well, "Come on, let's get dressed. I'm hungry and I miss your food."

Baekhyun smiled back at him and nodded. It had been a long time since he had left the bedroom, he was looking forward to getting some fresh air.

"Can we go for a walk after breakfast?"

"Of course."

Sehun stood up and got out of the bed, revealing his naked body still covered in bandages. Baekhyun watched him as he went to the dresser to grab some fresh clothes, deciding not to wear the outfit he had stripped off the previous night.

Baekhyun recalled the night fondly as he continued watching Sehun, comforted by the thought that it really wasn't a dream. It was so different than every other time they had sex together, the motivation behind Sehun's every movement was clearly not lust. Every touch of his fingers and kiss they shared as Sehun slowly moved inside him was brimming with affection. It was the first time they ever made love, their hearts finally connected as they shared their feelings in the most intimate way. Baekhyun felt like Sehun's precious treasure, his eyes glistened with tears the entire time, desperately squeezing onto Sehun's hand. Sehun spent long moments staring down into Baekhyun's eyes, squeezing his hand back as if to say "I love you" with each grip. Even just the memory of it melted Baekhyun's heart.