Staying the night (part one)

"Sure, I might as well. But, I don't have an extra change of clothes...and I need to shower." Aoba rubbed the back of his head and turned a slight shade of red.

"You can use my shower, and I'll give you a change of clothes for the night."  I offered.

"Only if it's okay with you..." Aoba said doubtfully.

"It's fine, Aoba. I don't have a problem with you using my things.~"

I went upstairs and got an extra change of clothes for Aoba, and set the shower up for him.

"Alright Aoba, everything's ready." I told his as he walked into the bathroom.

"Thanks Noiz!" He smiled.

I stood there, waiting for Aoba to undress. I wanted to see him shirtless.

"Uhhh, Noiz?"

"Hmm?"

"You can go now."

I snapped out of my small fantasy of seeing Aoba undress, and left the bathroom.

I cursed under my breath, because thinking of Aoba naked had turned me on.

Now I'd have to deal with this little problem. Hopefully I'd be able to get rid of it before Aoba was finished showering.

I went into my room and closed the door, took off my pants, and was about to fix my issue.

Until I heard the door open.

"Hey Noiz, I need..." Aoba stopped mid sentence when he saw me, pantsless, with my hands around my member.

"I could fix that problem for you..." Aoba said seductively.

Aoba walked over to me, and bent down. He began sucking on the tip, then slowly bringing more of my member into his mouth. 

I moaned as Aoba continued sucking. It felt good, but it wasn't enough.

I began thrusting myself into his mouth. I heard Aoba gag slightly, but he didn't complain.

Finally, I reached my climax and released into Aoba's mouth. I groaned, and Aoba moved back.

"I guess I need to shower now..." Aoba's face was deep red.

"I do too, why don't we just take one together?"

{Sorry this was pretty short! I had to get something out, since I haven't worked on this story in a couple of days. I'll try to update soon!~ Author-Chan}