Staying the night (part 2)

"As 'romantic' as shower sex sounds, I'll have to pass." Aoba said with a smile.

"I suggested showering together, not fucking in the shower."

"But knowing you, you'd do that." Aoba said with a "matter of fact" tone in his voice.

"...Fine. I'll just use the other shower."

I walked out of the room with a fresh pair of clothes and headed to the guest shower.

Once I had showered, I dried off with a towel and put on new clothes.

I walked into the living room and noticed Aoba was still in the shower, I could hear it upstairs.

I decided I might as well watch some TV until Aoba was done.

That boy sure did take some long ass showers.

Finally, I heard the shower turn off. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I might as well make some pizza for us. Aoba will probably be hungry when he comes downstairs.

I popped the pizza in the oven and when upstairs to check on Aoba.

I opened the door to the bathroom and saw Aoba with a towel wrapped around his waist, standing in front of the mirror brushing his hair.

"Did I interrupt you?" I questioned as I walked in.

"No, you're fine." Aoba continued doing what he was doing, not making any eye contact.

"Well I'm making some pizza. It'll be ready soon." I eyed Aoba's body. He had some muscles, which I found extremely attractive.

After staring at Aoba for about 3 minutes, and him giving me the, "what the fuck are you doing" look, I decided to go check on the pizza.

10 minutes later, the pizza was finished. I took it out of the oven and put it on a plate.

Aoba came downstairs and got himself some slices, and I did the same. Afterwords we went into the living room to watch TV and eat.

"How's the pizza?" I asked.

"Good, thank you for making it" Aoba responded.

I nodded and finished eating my slices.

Before long, it was 11:30 and Aoba was starting to get tired.

"I think I'm ready to go to bed, Noiz." Aoba said to me. "Do you have a spare room I can sleep in?"

"I do...but how about you sleep with me? There's no heating in that room anyway."

Aoba and I headed up to my room and got into bed.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked the blue haired boy.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay. Goodnight then."

And with the I turned off the lights.

As I laid in bed, I felt a warm body snuggle up against me.

"Huh? Aoba?"

"I wanted to be close to you." Aoba responded.

I didn't complain. I liked having Aoba cuddled against me.

I relaxed, and let myself fall asleep.