Home from binding ceremony.

On the drive to the rented town house in the countryside X was wiping Catarina's forehead with a cool cloth. The Brother who is driving is a trusted member. He is one of the bodyguards assigned to Catarina and X since they've been home. Catarina thinks he is just the hired driver, there's also a maid, personal assistants, cooks and lawn maintenance people who are all actually bodyguards doing simple tasks to appear inconspicuous around Catarina and the public. This is the way her brothers have protected her for many years. She has never questioned their actions.
The drive is about 45 minutes and Cat's still sound asleep on X's lap as they pull into the garage that's attached to the house he's rented for the week. He steps out of the backseat when Ronnie opens the door. He gives him a silent nod as to say thank you.
He quickly walks around the back of the car. X opens the door and gently takes Catarina into his arms. He walks swiftly with her towards the house through the slightly chilly garage. He reaches the house and can already smell the same herbs from the ceremony wafting out to greet him. He enters the living room and takes note of the candles and rose petals leading to the next room.He heads the opposite way to the study. Gently he lays Catarina down on the small love seat to rest while he has a drink and starts the hot tub for them. He begins undressing as he walks to the pool house attached to the study. It's basically a room with all windows all the way around. There's an Olympic size swimming pool and a hot tub. He turns on the pool heater then the water for the hot tub. He adds Dr. Teals aches and pains herbal menthol soak. The scent of the purple soapy herbal mixture wafts up to his nose and he began to instantly relax. He sees the little pieces of herbs floating around in the hot tub. He pours lavender oil in then swished it with his hand. He walks back out into the kitchen and rummages through the cabinets and finds some ritz crackers, and some cheese he slices the cheese and puts it on a small plate. He eats the cheese and crackers ravenously while he looks around for some kind of sweet snack for them to eat later. Then he sees the fruit bowl. He grabs 3 red/green mangos and peels them then slices the juicy soft yellow fruit off throwing away the core. He slices the mango into bite size pieces and then pulls a couple bunches of grapes off the stems and washes them in a colander he finds in the cabinet next to the sink. He decides he should make a fruit salad so he gets a big bowl and puts the mangos and grapes in then he starts opening the small containers on the counter with ripe raspberries, strawberries, gooseberries, blackberries, and huckleberries. It's great living in the country. In Pennsylvania there are so many delicious berries that grow wild. The kitchen has been well stocked with all the healthy and a few not so healthy snacks and some of the things X has requested from the houselady who is a members wife. He puts all the fruit into the colander and then washes the dirt off. He adds it all to the big bowl with the mangos and grapes. He decides he wants whipped cream for his dessert. He begins the process of making home made whip cream. He gets out the cream and the 10x sugar. Then comes the vanilla extract, finally the egg whites. He seperates the egg yolk and the white using the shell. He pours the yolks in a small lock n lock container. He put the yolks in the refrigerator for later. Then adds all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and turns the kitchen aide mixer on high and watches a few minutes until the little peaks tell him it's done. X loves working in the kitchen almost as much as he enjoys his time in a playroom. He finishes their snack and covers it with plastic wrap and places it into the refrigerator to chill.
He walks back through the formal dining room and into the living room where his new bride is sleeping. He smells the poppy lavender opium like herbs and starts to feel the effects of the Burning herbs. Quickly his inner Dom is coming back up to the surface of his mind. If he takes over this night will be a very different experience than he had planned which was going to be a romantic evening.... But thanks to the Brotherhood the evening was taking a dark and pleasurable turn.
☆☆☆ A/N: Sorry for the short chapter guys!!☆☆☆