Grabbed

The man wriggled against his bonds. The ropes where cutting into his wrists and ankles. He thought his skin must be bleeding but he couldn't tell because of the black bag over his head. He had been working outside his small clothing shop when he had been grabbed and tossed into a van. The people who grabbed him threw a black bag over his head and it all went black as he bumped around on the hard, cold floor of the van. He felt the van make a hard left turn as the terrain became bumpy as if they had entered onto a back road. Probably a dirt road. He had been tortured several times in the past. If that was happening he would have to mentally prepare himself for what would come next. He knew how to transition into an altered state where he'd simply float away on a boat in his mind it would be a beautiful calm day on the lake. Just as he began his deep breathing exercises he felt the van come to an abrubt stop.
He felt his ankles and wrists being freed but he didn't dare move for a long time until he heard a soft female voice saying, "Jay help me come out and help me." So, he tentativly sat up as he removed the black pillowcase from his head. He rubbed his wrists and ankles before he scooted down from the van. He tentativly drew his gun luckily they didn't think to check his boot.
He realizes he's at a very large warehouse in the middle of nowhere. The kidnappers had left him here with the van... How strange the van is running and the doors are wide open. Why the hell would they just leave me here? He slowly opened the heavy metal door to the warehouse. "Hello? Ma'am?Are you okay?" He felt for the light switch as he held his gun steady with the other hand. He slipped behind the outside of the wall as he flipped the light switch. "SURPRISE!!" He heard many voices yell. "Mother fuckers you got me!" He looked around at his Brothers they where holding glasses of wine. One of the men opened a back door to the warehouse and 10 blondes in schoolgirl outfits walked in with their heads bowed and wrists bound in front of them in prayer pose. What a night this was going to be! Batchelor party here I come! He spanked each of the girls until his hand was throbbing. Their pussies were good and soaked, he was ready to party! He hugged his partner X.  thanking him for the party.
He grabbed an open champagne bottle then he poured some of it over one of the girls breasts. Then, he stuffed the neck of the bottle in her greedy pussy. Of course, she bounced up and down against his hand as he pushed it in harder and faster until it was to the wide base of the bottle. She couldn't take anymore. He quickly yanks the bottle out with a loud POP! Puts it to his lips then he lifts her skirt to dump some onto her throbbing clit. She arches her hips towards him, he smacks her clit with his palm saying, "Greedy girl!" She lays her butt back onto the table she was currently displayed on for all to see. Then, he dumps some of the cold champagne on her pussy she gasps loudly then giggles he sits before her as though he where a starving man and she where his Buffet. He dives into her pussy as she moans at first contact his tongue makes with her most private parts that she certainly doesn't mind offering him.
After all Jionni is a Brotherhood member. He's been in the Brotherhood for 15 years. He has always treated the ladies with respect. He enjoys a little bondage and some spanking from time to time. When he proposed to Mickeylynn he talked to X about it first. Letting him know first that he was going to ask her to marry him. X shook his hand then, congratulated him. He was excited to marry her. No more long stretches alone. No more waiting months to see her. When she said yes he thought his heart might explode from happiness. He hadn't been this happy in years.
Meanwhile, at the Batchelor party, as he contined pinching, slapping, and sucking her pussy while the other men looked on. He let her cum once before he drops his pants and fucks her hard in front of the other men. Making her scream when he slammed into her ass with no warning. He was seconds from climax when he pulled out of her and sprayed his massive load all over her face. She smiled up at him and licked her lips happily savoring the taste. "What a cum slut you are." One of the men said as he stepped up his exposed penis in hand as he offered it to the vixen before him. With a nod of approval from her current tormentor greedily sucked him until he came in her mouth which was about 2 minutes since he had been stroking himself madly watching J. Fuck the willing beauty. He began fucking her pussy as Jionni moved along to the next girl she was currently laying over X's lap as he paddled her bright red bottom. He had her repeating, "Please, Sir, May I have another." Every time he would swat her bottom with the large wooden paddle. It had holes in the paddle X had personally made it from cherry wood he had sat and sanded it while on a stakeout one night in budapest. He drilled the holes with a hand drill that he turned. The hand tool almost looked like a corkscrew. Jionni wondered aloud what the holes were for. X told him they were for my pleasure of course. He lifted the paddle then demonstrated by swatting his leg when he moved it quickly through the air it made a whistling sound from the holes. Almost as satisfying as the crack of the whip or the snap of a belt. He watched as X spanked her he looked up and saw Jionni watching him. He held up the paddle and said, "You want a turn?" Jionni shook his head no and mouthed I'll watch. He continues paddling the womans bottom as Jionni looked on. He tossed the paddle down as he pushed the girl from his lap down to his feet he caught her with his calves not letting her hit the ground, but rolling over instead, she gasped X and Jionni chuckled. X began playing with the girls clit, pinching it repeatedly as she struggled to keep quiet. She hissed through her teeth when he pinched her very hard. Then he pulled something from his pocket and held them out to Jionni they where metal clamps 3 of them he motioned with a big smile and a wave of his hand over her breasts then above her clit she still wore the skirt and stilletos with thigh high white socks with red ribbons on them. She wore a mini red and black plaid skirt paired with a white button down collared shirt that was tied at her midriff exposing her tight stomach and belly button ring. She had a barbell in her navel that Jionni found very sexy. He leaned forward and licked her bellybutton then sucked the barbell into his mouth playing with it with his tongue. He opened the first clamp quietly so as not to let the lady know what was in store for her. He clamped her pussy quickly and she let out long shrieks as she came from the pressure of the clamp. He quickly placed the others onto her breasts she shrieked again with each one he placed on her. X turned on the tiny remote in his pocket and the metal clamps hummed to life as electrical impulses began shocking her clit and breasts she screamed and the other men in the room looked on hungrily watching as she continued moaning and shrieking as the pulse went from very low to high in 3 seconds. X reached down and felt her pussy she was soaked. "She's good and ready for you Jionni." Jionni pointed to the clamp in her clit and X turned it down on low with 2 clicks of the small remote that was hidden beside him in the couch.
J. thrust into the girl on X's lap without hesitaton, he was fucking her hard holding her braids as she moaned. He leaned down kissing her passionatly as he noticed X slipped out from underneath her. Leaving her on the couch while J. continued his punishing pace. She smiled as X pulled down his black dress pants stepping out of his shoes and pants at the same time. Revealing his erect pierced penis. She smiled when she saw his throbbing cock above her he ran his thumb along her now swollen lips. He tugged gently on her swollen bottom lip. She opened for him expecting his finger to go inside. When he leaned his pelvis forward so his penis was in her face she opened wider allowing him entrance as he thrust himself into her throat a little too roughly she gagged as her eyes watered X laughed loudly, proud of himself. As he thrust in and out of her the tears still streamed down her cheeks then to her throat. As he drove on farther she was adjusting to the depth of his thrust. The tears stopped and she adjusted to the rhythm of X in the front and J. in the back of her. Push, pull,push pull. Thats the rhythm they had these men using her and she loved the attention. When Annie had agreed to be one of the entertainment girls she hadn't thought it would turn out like this. She had a crush on Jionni for some time she was so happy that he had chosen her. But she hadn't dreamt it would be this amazing!