The Argument- pt 1

Finley's POV-

"MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T MESS UP, LIKE YOU DID LAST TIME!" I hear my mom, Pam yell at my dad, Greg.

"WELL MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAD CHEATED IF YOU HADN'T FIRST" He yells back. I emidiately text Jake, my older brother.

J- Jake    F- Finley

F- Jake they're fighting again, I don't think they'll be togeth much longer.

J- It's Okay Fin, Everything will be okay.

F- Jake, this is the longest and loudest fight they've ever had.

J- Ok, Fin. Do you want to come stay with me in the Team 10 house this summer?

F- Please, anything to get away from here.

J- Great, I'll get you a ticket for tomorrow.

F- Thanks Jake you the best brother ever.

J- No problem,kid.

F- Jake I'm not a kid. I am 14 now.

J- Whatever, your flight will be at 9:30 am tomorrow, you should land around 1:30.

F- K, Thanks. I'm going to pack now, BYE!!!

J- PEACE!

In the middle of me packing, my mom busts into my room.

"Hi, honey" She says with a worried look on her face. "Oh no" I think in my head, when she calls my "Honey" that mean she has bad news.

"Hey mom". I say back smiling trying to brighten her mood.

"I got your text" She says. "I know Jake will take great care of you.... If he gets a little crazy then go to Logans apartment" She says asking me.

"Sure mom, I know Jake well enought to know that, that will happen a few times." I re-assure her. Though Logan can get a little protective, but he treats me like royalty.

"Honey there's something else I need to tell you...." She says getting quieter. "So you know how your father and I have been fighting a-lot recently?" She ass.

"Yeah..." I reply moving my head back down, knowing what's coming.

"Well we split because we think it's un-healthy for you, you brothers and us." She says.

"K....." I say, followed by awkward scilence.

"Thanks for understanding Fin" she says, I nod my head. "Well I got to go now" she says, leaving me to finish packing. As soon as she leaves I call Face-time Jake.

J-Jake    F-Finley

F- Hi, Jake.        I say with dissapointment in me voice.

J- Hey Fin! What's wrong?      He says, with concern.

F- Uh-ummm...............It's mom and dad.    I say on the verge of crying.

J- Ohh ummm..What happened?  

F- T-they uh umm....They split....          I said bursting out crying.

J- Oh I'm sorry Fin......

F- I-It's okay Jake...     I say,   It's not your fault...   I manage to say.

J- I'll tell Logan, so you don't have to.      He says.

F- Thank's Jake.    I state.

J- No problem, get back to packing so you can get some rest.

F- Ok, bye. Love you.

J- Love you too Fin, Bye.

Then we finished the Face-time. I did as Jake said, and finnished packing then went straight to bed, hoping to get my mind off the situation, and get some rest before waking up. Around 45 minutes of being in bed, I drift off to sleep.