2

If Jae-Joon wanted to get as far away from Seoul as possible yet stay in South Korea, this was a place to go. Busan, the place where Jimin was born first. Taehyung laughed at the thought of his friends. Shortly after, though, he felt sad. Both Jimin and Jungkook were born here, but Jimin loved to tease the maknae about the fact that he was born first. Something in Tae made him glad that Yoongi never said that about Daegu.

Taehyung looked around, trying to remember if Jimin or Jungkook had decided to come back to Busan. Their break only lasted for three days, and one was already gone. He walked down the street cautiously, just incase. The fear of being found before he made any progress was weighing down on him, making him sweat in the cool October air.

Quickly walking down a crowded street, he couldn't help but get hit by a group of kids running home. He was knocked to the ground along with his backpack, which opened. The wind blew, and so did his money. Into the street and then into the sky went all of the funds he had packed with him.

"Well, it looks like you'll be needing a travelling partner, " a female voice spoke. He looked up to see a young woman with light brown hair that flowed in the chilly breeze. She smirked and reached her hand out, helping him up as he gave his. He looked at her and knew she'd be a handful to take with him on his literal mission to kill someone.

"Ah thank you, but I don't really need anybody with me, " he told her, beginning to walk off. Just then, she ran in front of him; his eyes widened as he saw her persistence.

"Please, I don't care where you're going or what you're doing. I just need to get out of here. I have to, " she begged him, seemingly nervous. Something about her seemed a little... off to Taehyung, but he always felt bad for people who seemed upset.

"I'm looking for someone who went missing a week ago. He just vanished, " Taehyung said, trying to make it look like he wasn't about to murder a person.

"I can help you look for him! I'm really good at finding things. Please, can I come along?" she begged him. Tae nodded, slowly comprehending the fact that he couldn't find Jae-Joon by himself. She smiled widely in relief, thanking him numerous times. Before he could say it was okay, she pulled a huge wad of cash out of her pocket, flashing it and stuffing it back.

"I've got us covered, trust me. Come on, let's go find that guy, " she finished, walking ahead of him. He was astonished that she could have that much money. She was young, and didn't seem like she had a job considering she was bolting from town. Maybe Tae was reading her wrong, but he never had an problems with deciphering people. Losing his train of thought, he looked up to find she was very far ahead of him and ran to catch up.

************************************************************************************************

"So, who is this guy we're looking for?"

"His name is Jae-Joon, He has like choppy black hair and looks like he could snap at any moment, " Tae described.

She nodded, "Was he your boyfriend?" Taehyung stopped dead in his tracks and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yah! Don't say that! He was NOT my boyfriend!" The girl laughed at his reaction and decided to stoke the fire.

"Well, you just looked so in love when you described him. It was like you had an apple in your eye named Jae-Joon." Taehyung pouted, turning away from her and storming off. She followed, snickering behind her hand.

"Hey, I'm sor-" before she could finish her sentence, a deep, male voice called out.

"There you are, you little bitch!" Fear struck the girl's eyes as she grabbed Taehyung's hand, squeezing tightly. Taehyung took off running, dragging her along with him. A muscular man covered in tattoos followed behind, seeming to want something from the girl.

They stopped at a crosswalk as the cars began to race past each other. Tae looked back and knew what he had to do.

"Hey, I have an idea, but you have to trust me, okay?" She simply nodded before Tae lifted her on his back and began to run through traffic, missing a few by only an inch. They kept running after they reached the other side, hoping that the plan had worked and that the man wasn't following anymore.

Eventually, they stopped running and walked once more, feeling worn out. The girl suggested a hotel to sleep at, but Taehyung knew that they would need all the money possible to travel all over Korea. He suggested that they buy a snack and sleep at a bus station, which she agreed to.

They ate, then they slept. She was asleep on the bench across from his, but he was awake. He had the hardest time sleeping now that (Y/N) was gone. Especially when he knew that a monster who pretended to care about her ended her life. It made Taehyung sick and completely prevented him from sleeping.

"(Y/N)... I love you. I will avenge you, trust me."