five

C H A P T E R : F I V E

"Ethan is here!" Yuna screams.

"Stop screaming!" I scream back, I run down the stairs almost breaking my neck.

"Sorry!" She screams back.

Yuna stops when she sees me and starts giggling to herself. "What's so funny Tuna?"

"Nice nippies!" She runs off in fits of laughter.

I look down at my shirt and take notice that I didn't have a bra on and to make things worse, the shirt was see through.

"Fuck, my tiddies!" I quickly run up the stairs, holding my boobs in place because ladies, running up or down the stairs, let alone the floor, regardless with or without a bra on, hurts your boobs.

I quickly change into a comfortable attire, wearing a bra this time.

I rush to go downstairs only to find no one was in the living room so I proceeded to the kitchen and watch as Ethan and Yuna take out some of the food from the grocery bags Ethan brought over.

I go over to Yuna, who was on her tippy toes since the counter was a lot taller than her. I carry her and place her on the counter.

"Hi Tampon boy." I say breaking the silence. He blushes, like the usual. Yuna giggles silently and I join in.

"Shush Tuna." Ethan mumbles, Yuna sticks out her tongue and throws a paper bag at Ethan.

Yuna jumps off the counter. "I'll turn the tv on."

I opened the box of pizza that Ethan also brought over and its pineapple pizza.

"Yuck." I detested.

"You're yuck." He snatches the box of pizza from me and grabs a slice for himself.

I opened a box of microwaved popcorn and chuck it into the microwave.

By the time I turned around, Ethan was sitting on top of the counter the way Yuna was and enjoying his slice of pizza.

He was too distracted with the pizza, so I sneakily take my phone out and snap a quick photo that I would use as his contact picture later.

"I also bought you, your ugly plain cheese pizza."

I opened the box of pizza and endeavor a slice. Ethan, who seemed to be so into his pizza that he didn't care about his manners at this point, there was tomato sauce on his chin and bottom lip.

I was finished with my slice, I grabbed some tissue and strode over to Ethan. His attention somehow switched, he stared at me in awe, I wipe the sauce off his chin and his bottom lip.

I slightly tugged the bottom of his lip and was able to catch a glimpse of his lip tattoo? I let go of it, his bottom lip plopping back into place.

My attention went from looking at his plump lips then to his eyes. He looks intimidating but then the sudden realisation of him having a collection of Disney movies softened the intimidating side of him.

Somehow, God knows how, something in me, my subconscious made me lean towards him and Ethan did the same.

Something was bound to happen.. an imaginary force drove me closer to Ethan.

On the top of my head I didn't want it to happen but deep down inside, the bottom of the iceberg I wanted it.

Ethan had his hand on one side of my cheek, with gentle care, he ever so lightly pulls me closer to him.

What was bizarre to me was, Ethan wanted it to happen more than I did.

I wanted to, I wanted to tug his bottom lip with my teeth so I could see his bottom lip tattoo, I wanted to see it for myself.

My nose rub against his and my hands shudder at his touch when I feel his thumb rub my cheek.

Before you know it..

The sound of the microwave goes off, causing both horny teenagers to let go of each other's grasp and recollect themselves.

I was facing away from Ethan, getting the popcorn and I couldn't help but smile.

My cheeks were completely flushed, I bite my lip trying to suppress my laughter.

I open the bag of popcorn and pour it into a bowl. I turn around to see a flustered Ethan, still with his ass on the counter.

He's staring at nothing, I wasn't too sure if he was sexually frustrated but it was a funny sight.

Somehow he was more flustered than I was.

"Come on, tampon boy, we have a movie to watch."

it was going to happen. soon..

here's the third update of the day, the next chapter is going to be cute hihi.

i'm taking suggestions, is there anything specific you want to happen? new characters? let me knowww

leave me some cute nicknames for sahara and i might use it in the next few chapters, with credit of course.