six

C H A P T E R : S I X

My eyes flutter open, I hesitantly look around at my surroundings and find out that I slept on the living room couch.

I jump up slowly only taking a glance around, everyone was sleeping in the living room. Including Ethan...

On my left, Yuna was sound asleep on a separate couch and for Ethan, he was snoring and sleeping comfortably on the floor beside the couch I was on.

I rummage around finding my phone, finally looking at the time on my phone, 8:32am.

I had no vivid more collection of what happened yesterday. But to my guess, we decided to have a sleepover considering the mess that was scattered on the living room and the mountains of blankets and pillows.

Boxes of pop tarts, the pizza box, bits of popcorn was on the floor, empty cans of soda, a game of twister was seen in the corner of the living room, a sweater on the floor..

A sweater? I look at myself, I had my sweater on, it wasn't Yuna's since she was wearing her Dora pj's and the sweater was way too big for her petite body.

Ethan.. I look down at Ethan. His body was covered with the blanket, he slowly shuffled around which gave me a chance to catch a glimpse of his bare skin.

My attempt on getting up silently fails the tv remote makes contact with the carpeted floor, though it was a silent bang but was able to make Ethan shuffle around again.

I was thinking of ways of how to get up from the couch, figuring out a way so I wasn't going to wake Ethan up since his gigantic body took over the whole living room floor.

A sudden conclusion came into mind, that I would have to jump from couch to couch, a game of the floor is lava.

After a minute of hopping around, almost breaking the couch I successfully made it to ground and started picking up any mess that was in sight.

The sudden goosebumps take over my body as soon as my tiny feet makes contact with the cold kitchen tiles.

The kitchen was a mess, somehow I start reminiscing the memories from last night, I vigorously shake the thought away and continue cleaning spree.

As I turn around, my face hits hard onto something causing my nose to sting, involuntarily I shut my eyes and grunt in pain.

"Fuck my nose." I grit, my eyes were still shut and within seconds I feel the warm liquid wash over my eyes.

"Shit sorry, I didn't mean to." I hear giant footsteps slap against the tile floors and seconds the sound of the fridge door shutting aggressively. Before I had the chance to look at what the commotion was I feel something cold press against my nose.

"I'm sorry Sahara, are you okay?"

"Fuck, I didn't mean to hurt you."

The pain didn't last lost and eventually the pain on my nose fades away but it was still stinging.

Slowly opening my eyes, squinting a couple of times causing some tear drops to roll down my face and adjusting my vision I was finally able to get my vision back then I was faced with a tired and worried Ethan.