Shopping

The next morning peg Pete woke up from bed made breakfast and was getting dressed for some errands in the morning, peg went to the supermarket to buy some groceries and when she was done she waited in line for the register and while she was waiting a young boy sneaks up behind her and pulls the back of her white pants and drops ice cubes in her pants making them touch her butt "OH OHH OOOH!!" Peg started to freak because the ice cubes were in her pants.

Everyone stared at her confused and the young boy laughed and pointed at her "hahaha what a bubble butt loser!"

Peg left after she paid for the groceries and headed for the Mall, she went to a clothes store to buy new fashion outfits. First, she tried on a Green short sleeve Midriff shirt with blue skinny jeans and yellow slip on shoes she looked at her reflection in the mirror to see how she looked, "Hmm..a little revealing but pretty." While she was admiring her look a man walks pass her but pinches her big butt "Ohh! Goodness what was that?" Said Peggy. Next, she tried on a Black bikini with a black triangle top,black thong panties, and black Sandals "Oooh! This makes me look hot!" She says to herself while she makes an air kiss then another man walks pass her but slaps her butt "Ugh! My big fat butt!" She says in a shocked voice. Finally, she tries on a Pink sweater with a pink skirt and pink high heel shoes "Oh, this one looks fabulous!" Said peg and she looks in the mirror again but the boy from the store sneaks up behind her and pulls down her skirt revealing her big butt in pink panties "Oh Dear!" Peg was really shocked that her butt was showing "HAhahaha!! Look at her big fat butt, what a loser!" The boy makes fun of her and the other ladies laugh at her "Oh! This is embarrassing!" Said an embarrassed peg Pete.