Drunk

Tae looks drunk in the picture lol

xx

Worried Jeongguk rushed to the door the moment he heard a knock.

As he opens it, a drunk Taehyung was laying on Jimin's back. He cursed himself because he knows he's the reason why Taehyung was in that kind of state. Thanks to their argument earlier about some random shit.

"Thanks Jim, I owe you this one." Jeongguk says while taking Taehyung in his arms, carrying him in a bridal style.

"No prob, Jeon, just settle whatever your problem is. Your man won't stop blabbering shits that only him can understand." With that, he left bidding his goodbye.

Jeongguk headed to their shared bedroom and put Taehyung on the bed.

He went downstairs to get a basin with a warm water, a clean white towel and a glass of water.

He sits beside Taehyung and unbutton his denim polo. But Taehyung pushed his hands away and threw a pillow on his face.

"Aish, how many times do I have to tell you that don't drink when I'm not around? You even bother Jimin. Have you forgotten the last time you drink? We fought, right? Little Taehyung, don't know how to listen, tch." Jeongguk monologue as Taehyung whines in his sleep.

Jeongguk continues to unbutton his polo but Taehyung got up and threw light punches on Jeongguk and covers himself.

"Don't touch meeeeeeee." He says in a drunk manner. Jeon tsked but proceeded to the next button.

"You fucker, I said don't touch me okaaaaaaaay? I have a boyfrieeeeeeend, his name is Jeongguuuuuuk and he's mad at meeeee. I don't want to anger him mooooore. Understaaaaand? But you look like my boyfriend hehehe." Taehyung giggled and continues to describe how perfect his boyfriend is.

Jeongguk can't help but to smile. How the fuck he deserves someone like him? Taehyung was too good to be true. Not that he complains, he just can't believe that Taehyung is his.

He stares at Taehyung and he feels like he is the luckiest man alive to have him. He waited till Taehyung falls asleep and continued to clean him. He changed his clothes into a comfy one.

He lays beside Taehyung, facing each other and wrapped his arms on his waist. While the other one was caressing Tae's cheek.

"Who the hell says that drunk people didn't know what to do?" He chuckled lightly careful to not wake up the sleeping angel beside him.

"I love you Taehyung." He kissed his forehead and stares at his favorite man till he fall asleep.

The next morning

Taehyung woke up in a bad headache, a grumbling stomach and a smiling Jeongguk entering their room with a tray on his hand.

He placed it onto Taehyung's lap and urged him to eat. Taehyung looked puzzle but eat up nonetheless. Who will ever decline a stack of strawberry pancake with bacon and egg, right? He also noticed a medicine on the tray.

Taehyung glanced to Jeongguk from time to time looking confuse.

"Has something to say?" Jeongguk cocked his eyebrows but still smiling.

"Aren't you mad at me? Also, I drink yesterday." Taehyung mumbled shyly. Jeongguk chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Nope." He says popping the 'p'

"I even made you a breakfast sooooo, eat up. Then take your medicine as well." He added still smiling widely remembering what Taehyung says last night.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Like, really really?"

"Yes, really really."

"Like seriously really really---"

He got cut off when Jeongguk pecked his lips.

"I love you Tae." He says in a singsong tone. Tae smiled sweetly and placed the tray onto the side table and hugs Jeongguk very tight.

"I love you too--- ah no! I love you Kookie." He giggled then they start to lean on each other, sharing a sweet kiss.