First

"Before anything else, I would like to dedicate this song for Kim Taehyung." The man on the TV said.

Taehyung's eyebrow raise in suspicion as his name was mentioned by the man.

'Cool, same name as me.' He thought.

He's currently watching a singing contest and it is on its final battle. He usually does not watch shows as he uses his TV more to watch anime. He just turn it on as he isn't in the mood to watch anime but does not want to feel lonely so he just let it on.

Getting back to his chore, he continues folding clothes and so is the VTR of the man in the TV.

"It's been four years since we met and three years since I've composed this song for him and now that I've got the courage, I want to sing it live for him." The man said.

Taehyung is quietly listening to the man.

"We met in Role Play World, where in we act like anime characters. I played as Bakugo and him as Deku."

Taehyung dropped the shirt he was supposed to fold. The accuracy of his story is scary. He wants to cry but he can't. Many questions started to go through his mind.

"I'm sorry, I left you. I'm sorry I didn't know how to take care of you. I'm sorry because that's all I can say right now. I don't even let us try. I'm sorry I don't know how to let you go because I don't even have the chance to hold you. I'm sorry."

The VTR ended and Taehyung is a crying mess. He finally freed the tears he's been suppresing. It is him, his Kacchan.

People says something like "love at first sight" but in their situation, it's different. It's a love that he never met. A blinded love that he let his emotion flows whilst his eyes are tightly closed.

He does not get the chance to even see his face but he knew how his voice felt. He often sends voice message that surely calm him.

The song started to play. It is so surreal. Listening to him while looking at him sing.

"I always knew you look mesmerizing while singing." Taehyung cried out. It is really him. His one great love.

All throughout, he is crying as flashbacks invade his mind. All the name calling, their shared moments, and even their poems they often write for each other.

The song ended and the host hurried to Jeongguk.

"What a heart-warming performance!" He compliments. Jeongguk tried to brushed his tears away. The host give him a water and a gentle tap on his back.

"Would you like to share what happened before?"

"He bravely confessed to me but I get scared, I guess. He's like the best buddy I can have. After giving him this song, I deactivated my account without formally introducing my self. I settled at him, calling me Kacchan. He does not have any clue of my personal information." He explained and drink from the bottled water he received.

"So he is the first person who gets the chance to listen to this?" The host followed up.

"Yes, first song, first time, first person. He always claimed that he is my number one fan."

The segment continues and as per Taehyung. He cried but he is happy. Finally, after all these years he felt empty, he is now complete.

"Thank you Kacchan, thank you." He muttered and let his tears continue to flow.

"My Deku, my number one fan. This is for you." Jeongguk said and cried so hard.

Taehyung turned off the TV and hugged the nearest pillow. He cried his heart out.

"You don't even give me a chance to be your number one fan but thank you, Kacchan. Thank you Jeongguk." He dried his tears as the door bell rang.

He stood up and make his way to the door.

There, his boyfriend, Park Jimin came with all his favorite food in hand.

Taehyung cried so loud and hugged his boyfriend.

Now, he is contented.

xxx

:(