Feels

Jeongguk watches Jimin and his boyfriend, Taehyung, laughing loudly. Not only that but Jimin also got his arm wrapped around Tae's shoulder and leaning his head then releases a weird sound then they will laugh again.

"Fucking weird." He mumbled to himself and then left and went to his room to take a nap.

There's no reason for him to get mad as he knew that they are really close but still can't deny the fact that he's jealous.

Dinner came yet Jeon is nowhere to be found so his boyfriend headed to their shared room only to be greeted by a sleeping Jeongguk.

"Koo Koo-ah, wake up~"

Jungkook slumber was interrupted as his oh-so-cute-and-so-sweet boyfriend speaks.

Jeon was in awe when he wakes up because of Taehyung. Just the nickname makes his heart goes boom boom (a/n: sorry) He was about to respond but chose not to. The scenario earlier plays in his mind so he controls himself.

"Yah Koo Koo-ah! Let's go~" Taehyung says in a cute manner.

Jeon's smile is a traitor as it escapes easily but then he keeps on having a poker face.

Taehyung being oblivious, doesn't understand the situation so he continues to wake Jeongguk up.

"Koo Koo-ah dinner is ready. Everyone's waiting for us." Taehyung said happily and for the nth time Jeongguk smiled but hid it again.

Taehyung gives a peck on Jeongguk's cheek and Jeongguk thanked every saint he knew even though it's only few because he's laying on the bed. If not, his knees may melt because of too much feels.

Jeongguk buried his head into the pillow, smiling widely and a light squeal can be heard that he, himself doesn't know that he's capable of producing that kind of sounds.

"Koo Koo-ah~" Taehyung continues.

Jeongguk suddenly stood up and pulled Taehyung hands.

"Let's go. It's not like I don't laugh with my friends and wrap my arm around them. We should not make that one as a big deal." Jeongguk suddenly changed his mind and grinned widely.

Taehyung just nodded even though he doesn't understand what his boyfriend is saying at all.

Taehyung giggled out of nowhere. Jeongguk feels so attack. He can die right now because of too much happiness.

"God! You're so cute!" Jeongguk praised his boyfriend and received a cute chuckle as a reply.

"Let's go." Jeongguk says and held Taehyung hands. They make their way into the dining area while hopping and humming a song then look at each other then giggle.

xxx

Koo Koo sounds weird lol