6FT HUBBA BUBBA

"Junior, this may be delicious, but I'm still mad!"

"But it was worth killing someone for it!"

"No Junior it's not worth a human's life-nothing is!"

"Shut up Cody, I wish for a pack of hubba bubba!"wished Junior and just like the fidget spinner, it appeared on the couch,but Joseph was lying dead on the floor!!!

"OH YEAH HUBBA BUBBA!!!"

"YOU KILLED SOMONE FOR A PACKET OF HUBBA BUBBA!!"

"Well hubba bubba is the best gum in the world, right Joseph?............... Joseph!!!!!"

"YOU KILLED JOSEPH FOR A PACK OF HUBBA BUBBA!!"

"Wait, JOSEPH IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!............. NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YEAH, ALL THANKS TO YOU!!!!!!"

"But, WHY!!!!!!!

"WELL JUNIOR, YOU CLICKED THE BUTTON AND IT RANDOMLY PICKED JOSEPH TO DIE!!!!!"

"WHAT AREE THE OODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I don't want Joseph to die!"

"AT LEAST YOU GOT YOUR TOTTAllY WORTH HUBBA BUBBA!!!"

"Well it is 6 feet of gum."

"Whoa, that's a lot of gum!"

"Use the button to get youR packet.."

"Yes please, Junior."

"Okay, I wish for another pack of hubba bubba!"wished Junior just like last time it appeared out of no were.

(cutscene)

"Breaking news too famous youtuber, pewdiepie and Jake Paul. Rest in peace pewdiepie and thank lord Jake Paul is dead!"newsreporter dies.

"This hubba bubba is so delicious Junior!"

"I know!!!!"