WAS IT WORTH IT?

What should I wish for next!"

"Junior, no more wishes, you've already killed 7 people and one of them was are friend!-clean up joseph's spongepop lolly it's making a mess on the coutch!"

"I'll just get chef pee pee to clean it up."

"would he press a button that grants him any wish, but someone dies!"

"I bet he'll say yes!" Cody and Junior run into the kitchen.

"Chef pee pee there is a big mess on the couch and we need you to clean it up!"

"and also would you press a button that..................Junior chef pee pee is dead!"

"How can he be dead?"

"Because you pressed the button!"

"I don't wan't chef pee pee to be dead!"

"You should've thought about that before you pressed the button!!!"

"Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna tell my dad!"

"let's go then!"

"DAD,DAD,DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEF PEE PEE IS DEAD!!!!!!"

"Junior your dad is dead."

"No it can't be...................DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Maybe you should of thought about this before you pushed the button!!!"

"I'm upset, so I'm going to wish for a giant pack of gummy worms; I WISH FOR A GIANT PACK OF GUMMY WORMS!!!!!"wished Junior it appeared on the couch, but Cody died.

"Cody.......................................................................you're dead, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I've killed so many people: my friends, my dad, chef pee pee and more."

"It was never worth it!!!!!!!!!! Now I am going to put it back were it belongs.