1

"Y/N! Wake up its already 8:30 a.m.! " My mom yelling at me from downstairs.

I woke up from my bed while stretching my body and I'm went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After done, I heading myself to downstairs and I can see my parents and my little brother waiting for me at dining table for breakfast.

"Y/N what taking you so long?" mom asking. "Yeah, I'm so hungry you know!" my little brother Seonho yell at me.

"Just shut up and eat your food!" I yell back at him. "Can both of you stop fighting! I'm sick of it," mom said angrily

"Here got some letter for you" dad said when he past a letter to me. "Hohoho.. Who it is? It that from your boyfriend 😏 why he wrote a letter? So old school." Seonho teaser me.

"What wrong with the old school style? It kind a cute for the young age. Just like me and your father did before." Mom said make me and Seonho want to vomit 😩.

"I don't have a boyfriend okay!" I shout a bit at them. "Oh really?" Seonho keep teaser make me want to punch his face.

When I'm open the letter, I'm totally shock and it make me want to scream as loud as want to.

As my dad looking at my face he asking me what wrong. I don't know how to told him, I just past the letter to him and he read it.