9

He pulled out his dick from my womanhood, both of us breath heavily, "now it your turn to take the lead, pleasure me kitten" he whisper on my ear.

I began to kneel on front of him, his dick is right in front of my face.

I suck on the skin of his dick, and rubbed his dick while bobbing my head up and down until it reached my throan.

He moaned nonstop and throw his head back because of the pleasure. I continue to twirl and suck his dick harder and harder until he cum into my mouth.

I swallow his cum and lick liftover cum using my tongue. He breath heavily because of the pleasure.

We both laying on bed because we so tired. "I though you want to used bathroom?" He teaser me when i laying beside him.

"Omaigadd! I forgot!" I looked at my phone it already 8:19 a.m, "I'm totally so fucking late!!" I said and rushing to bathroom for shower.

He laugh at me cause of my reaction. When I'm already done to go, he stop me at the doorway.

"Let me take you there" he said and he pick he car's key. We rushed to his car and went straight to the University.

"You studies here right?" He asked me went we arrived there. "Yea" I replied. "Great! Because I studies here too," he said and went out from his car.

I was shock and my eyes widened when I heard what he said. "Why you looking at me like that?" He asked, "uhm.. nothing" I said.

"Oh yea by the way my name is Woojin, Park Woojin" he said, " I'm Y/N" I replied and he smile at me

"well see you at home kitten" he said while smirk at me. What did he think? Did he think that I'm gonna be his slut that can use to release his satisfied.

Then I make my own way to my class.