4

I woke up early this morning because I don't want to be late for my flight.

I'm finish my morning routine and went to dad's car for putting my suit case, when I busy with all my stuff suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

When I'm turned around, it was my neighbor Daniel. "So.. It is true? About your studies?" He asked me with his cutie face, oh gudd he so hot I so drying.

"Yea.. How do you know about it? Did Seonho told you?" I asked. "Yes he did. Why you did told me about it?" He asked.

"Actually about that, my mom already told your mom about it. So I thought that she already told you." I said as I try to give him a sweet smile.

"I thinks she pretty busy with her work, maybe she forgot to tell me. And thanks to Seonho for telling me about it, At least I can still meet you before you go" Daniel said.

When I'm busy talking with Daniel, suddenly my mom standing on the doorway and calling me for breakfast.

"Ouh Daniel, how are you? Did you already having a breakfast? If not you can join us" mom said nicely to him.

"No it okay Ma'am, I already have. I just want to say goodbye to Y/N before she left." Daniel said while smile at my mom.

"Ouh okay.. Take your time, I won't disturb both of you." Mom said and she turned around and go back inside.

"I think you should get in, your mom already prepare your breakfast." He said while walk forward to me.

He leaned closer his face to mine and kiss on my cheeks. I was totally shock, I'm heart stop beating.

"Wha what it is for..?" I said curiously while my eyes widened. "It for our friendship. Thanks for being my friend." He said

I was blushing so bad. I can believe he just did that. I walk forward to him and kiss him on his cheeks

"Thanks too for being my friend" I said and give him a sweet smile. And he pulling me close to him and hug me tightly "I'm gonna miss you" he said.