2

When I past a letter to him, his face change just like me. Without say anything he just pull me close to him and hug me tightly,

Make my mom and Seonho asked curiously. Seonho take the letter from my dad hand, and read it with my mom

When he and mom read it "wha what.. is th this..?" Mom asking, "accepted to continue study? At America? I'm not the one who see this right mom?" Seonho asked curiously.

My mom stand up from her chair and went toward us and hug me tightly.

"Don't say that both of you let her go to continue study overseas? What about me? If she go, I have no one to fooling around" Seonho said when he about to cry.

"Aigoo~ poor my little cutie brother. He have no one to play around. Hahaha" I said to him while pinching his cheeks. He pushing my hands away and begging at mom and dad for not sending me there.

"Your sister have to go because it not easy to get this chance, and you have to stop fooling around and be a smart boy at school. Do you understand?" Mom mad at him and he just nodded.

I can see his eyes was full of sadness, I walk towards him "I'm gonna miss you my little mouse." I said at him while hug him tightly.

"Stop it! You still have 3 days at here, so stop acting like you gonna left now!" His shout a bit while pushing me away.

He's right, I'm still have 3 day at here before I left. So that mean I have to spend all my 3 days with him.