The Truth Behind My Smile

Prologue

Wow, the world looks so different to me right now and I don’t know why. Well, I do know…I just keep trying and trying and I just can’t succeed. He has so much effect on me. By the simplest of things I fall apart. Dawm, I feel so lost, lonely, sad, so down. How can it be possible? This wasn’t supposed to be like this or end like it did. People told me what would happen, but I was so naïve I still thought he could change. I’m so fucking innocent. I still can feel his arms around me, hugging me. I have tried everything, from taking distance from him to even telling him what I have felt since everything started. Last thing I tried I ended up tearing up while sitting on my bed thinking of why I ever fell for him.

He made all of this sound so relaxing like if nobody was getting hurt, the both of us knowing that we were both hurt or maybe that’s what I assume. You may think I’m pathetic, but how would you be if the person you really want to be with is hurting you with no intentions? Would you be laughing? Hell, No! Everywhere I look reminds me of him or of moments we passed together laughing and spending time with one and other. There are even times when I’m listening to music and my mood changes completely because of a song that starts playing and reminds me of him or a certain moment with him. My phone has become a torture for me at times since we took photos of us and I stored them on my phone. I know that you’re thinking that it’s easy that I just have to delete the photos and songs, but it really isn’t all that simple because  I’ve tried deleting everything already and I just can’t do it. I try to hate him but I can’t do that either because he may be an asshole for some people, a coward, an imbecile, a disrespectful guy and thinks like that, but to this heartbroken, innocent, lovestrucked girl he is the most sweetest, kindest, respectful idiot of the world or better said…HER world.

Helo readers!

Hope you feel interested and read it!

Remember to vote and comment.