Chapter IV Bad Ass Player

Three years later…

Yaedliz’s POV

I’m at my last year of high school, happy with good friends. The most important things for me right now are my grades and my friends, since I no longer believe in love. Since ninth grade I have changed; now I’m stronger, colder, and full of surprises. I’ve learned a few things from my friends the players that includes how to play good and hard. Now I’m not the one played, I’m the player, and a very good one I must say. I enjoy playing with a guy’s feelings and making them believe that I’m a fragile sweet girl that’s deeply in love with them. That is until I get bored with all the shit they say and all the attention and just get rid of them. So far three guys have fallen in my sweet girl trap and ended played. If things keep going like they’ve been this is gonna be an awesome year.

Since reality slapped me in the face with Damon and my broken friendship with Ann, I had started to build up hate, resentment and revenge of all my suffering. Since that very day I turned into a cold hearted bitch that loves to play with guys, specially the so called ‘bad boys’, those are the best ones to play with.

It’s pretty easy with the bad boys, first you make them notice you and ignore them. That drives them crazy and makes them want you to notice them. Next, you act cold and distant yet intrigued, this makes them think that you’re acting that way and they start to look for you and make up bad excuses to talk to  you. Then, you slowly start to act interested in them like a sweet angel, which tells them you want to know them better even if you really don’t care. And finally, you start the game by making them think you want them to kiss you but you don’t let them do it. The best part is when you start to talk to three or four guys at a time and they are all drooling at you, that’s my personal favorite. When they get all romantic and pathetic you go away and sit alone, doing this attracts a different guy. With the new guys you act all bad girl and laugh, when the other boys see you they’re gonna want an explanation. When they ask for one you just say they were to clingy and you got bored. Since they are bad boys their ego falls at fast speed and crashes making you laugh like a devil. And a very hot one I must presume.

Having a whole new personality means new friends. On the first day of high school I met a pretty cool chic that’s in my group. She’s a rocker chic and has rebel red short hair and lives like the world is hers. Her name is Emma Miller and she’s actually a pretty awesome person, underneath that entire rock and roll girl there’s a sweet girl with dreams and an awesome personality. Emma has always been by my side since we met, she has tried to make me to stop playing with guys but she never convinces me but she’s still an awesome and supportive friend and she doesn’t judge me.

Emma being a rocker girl meant that she got to know bad boys, which meant I got some bait for my entertainment. When I played with Emma’s bad boy friends they stopped talking to me but not to Emma so they still had a good friendship. It even came a time that Emma told her friends to make me their friend but they never listened. Of all Emma’s bad boy friends there was one particular guy that made me very curious. When he saw me he would just say ‘hi’ without even looking at me, he was single and didn’t try to get any girls.

One day I was at Eddie’s Dinner near the school with Emma and he walked in. When Emma saw him, she waved so he could see where she was sitting. When he got to the table we were sitting at, Emma got up and went to the bathroom leaving us alone at the table. The bad boy took a seat in front of me, when I noticed I looked up at him and asked him a few things.

“Hey bad boy, what’s your name?” I asked him with a bored look on my face.

He raised his head a bit and answered, “Luke Collins”